Pages:
Author

Topic: New Tag for false Accusations - LIAR TAG - page 2. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
November 27, 2012, 02:51:24 PM
We will need a name for this new institution.

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control

Any copyright issues?

Nah, that's good, but we need to change the text "of America"

It should be more like this:

Bitcoin OverWatch Territory Oversight United States
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another block in the wall
November 27, 2012, 02:33:23 PM

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control

Any copyright issues?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
November 27, 2012, 02:21:29 PM
I would like to vote for gineta as the first judge and jury of BitCourt. He seems to have the right ideas on how to reign in these abuses of freedom and how to establish a firm set of rules everyone can follow for the good of everyone.

I think if we need a person or council to handle these issues, they should be on this forum longer than Nov 9th 2012.   That is my vote.
November 27, 2012, 12:18:18 PM

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 27, 2012, 12:15:36 PM
Of course!

Where would we get if everyone would posts lists as he likes!
November 27, 2012, 12:12:18 PM

Please add:

• Disallow use of the list function
legendary
November 27, 2012, 12:09:40 PM
What are we waiting for?

At first I propose that we define a set of rules every Bitcointalk member has to agree on. This set of rules will then be printed on a contract which every user has to sign, get it attested by a notary and then filed to theymos.

After that gineta will speak justice over all violations on this contract.

Rules should be strict though.

My proposal:

• No name calling other members
  • No posting of pictures not offically approved by the Bitcoin Committee for integrity and moral.
  • No smiles.
  • Only the default fond is allowed, no color change either.
  • More to come
November 27, 2012, 11:54:37 AM
Absolutely. More rules will lead to good things.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 27, 2012, 11:41:00 AM
I would like to vote for gineta as the first judge and jury of BitCourt. He seems to have the right ideas on how to reign in these abuses of freedom and how to establish a firm set of rules everyone can follow for the good of everyone.

Thanks but first we need to establish a firm set of rules.
November 27, 2012, 10:48:48 AM
November 27, 2012, 10:44:45 AM
What we really need is a "butthurt" tag.
Any name you like but any think need to be done
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
November 27, 2012, 09:38:41 AM
What we really need is a "butthurt" tag.
November 27, 2012, 09:15:38 AM
I concur. We absolutely need more centralized power and legislative functions to keep control of this libertarian decentralized currency. Good thinking, OP.
November 27, 2012, 09:02:12 AM
Year, we really must get rid of all this trolling and false accusations.

We should assign some unknown members which watching and checking this false accusations. They will be like mods, except nobody knows them. I propose that we call them Gestapo.

They can then restrict user access to the Internment camp subforum until they show amendment.

Really now? Don't you think the forum mods, which work for free by the way, haven't already enough to do by checking all this accusations?

They should also start checking if someone is trying to defame someone with false accusations and tag him if true.

This is just a forum, to give someone a scammer tag is IMO already a borderline case. And it's not really a punishment, but more to warn noobs of this person.

To let the mods do even more work than that in what I think is there private free time is just not feasible.
If the Mods are busy we need to get and other people for this Job . People need to learn to not make private crusades only because not like a user or any other reason . Scam Tags need to be applied but also a TAG to any user make false accusation or make defamations 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2012, 08:53:01 AM

We should assign some unknown members which watching and checking this false accusations. They will be like mods, except nobody knows them. I propose that we call them Gestapo.

They can then restrict user access to the Internment camp subforum until they show amendment.

This is a brilliant suggestion. Consider re-posting it in the Reducation Subforum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1304477
legendary
November 27, 2012, 08:22:52 AM

Really now? Don't you think the forum mods, which work for free by the way, haven't already enough to do by checking all this accusations?

They should also start checking if someone is trying to defame someone with false accusations and tag him if true.

This is just a forum, to give someone a scammer tag is IMO already a borderline case. And it's not really a punishment, but more to warn noobs of this person.

To let the mods do even more work than that in what I think is there private free time is just not feasible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 27, 2012, 08:09:46 AM
Actually it should be "libel"  or "defamation" (not to be confused with being bent out of shape)
November 21, 2012, 10:40:54 AM
It would be good for this forum a new TAG to people making false accusations.

People on this forum have the right not to sully the honor of others because they are bored or just do not like that person for any reason.

I understand some people make right complaints because are victim of scams . But other's make complaints with not evidence only because are boring like to bulling or any other reason  and that people need to have a LIAR TAG Grin

Pages:
Jump to: