Pages:
Author

Topic: New Telegram Scam!! - page 5. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 01:07:53 AM
I noticed recently in many telegram groups that there are people posting messages trying to contact admins about listing their token on their exchange. This is a new type of scam that is actually trying to lore newbies who might be desperate and want to have some sh¥tcoin that they are holding to get listed. Once the newbie contacts the poster of the scam exchange message then they will try to get information about their wallet; etc.. People don’t be gullible; if someone is a representative of an exchange they know how to get in contact with the project via email or other methods. They will not go into a public TG room to try to get a listing. That’s just absurd and we should all be careful of such scams.

Actually it's an old strategy of scammer in telegram site, by send personal message to the admin of groups to listed the token. In this incident are obviously scam, imagine, Why people send you personal message for listing? For sure it's a scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
September 26, 2018, 12:47:10 AM
Man Telegram scams are worst. Just yesterday someone posed himself as Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase) with his full pic and all. And then messaged me about how I feel about current crypto market. After few mins he said that he can get me a Bitcoin at 30% discount from the market. I knew he was a scammer so I just went with the flow. Later he gives me an email to which I should contact after creating a Coinbase account. I then blocked the guy.

Just beware of such scammers. No one is gonna give you anything for a discount. Don't reveal your private keys, passwords even if they say they are support representatives. Good thing is I don't have much cryptos, but still staying safe is very much in our hands.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
It's true what you say, recently there were many new scams on the telegram. Last month, I was cheated and my wallet was hacked. For others, be careful with telegram fraud, enough for me to become a victim.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 26, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
I noticed recently in many telegram groups that there are people posting messages trying to contact admins about listing their token on their exchange. This is a new type of scam that is actually trying to lore newbies who might be desperate and want to have some sh¥tcoin that they are holding to get listed. Once the newbie contacts the poster of the scam exchange message then they will try to get information about their wallet; etc.. People don’t be gullible; if someone is a representative of an exchange they know how to get in contact with the project via email or other methods. They will not go into a public TG room to try to get a listing. That’s just absurd and we should all be careful of such scams.
Pages:
Jump to: