Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] TenneT/DarkTron take over. A MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE - page 4. (Read 10931 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Any new news about the TenneT mining game?
Great news about the coin being listed on Bleutrade!

Activity: 126
you should get rid of the "a coin for all to get involved" in the wallet thats the scam dev's trademark  Wink

Dont think its a scam DEV, i had some nice contacts with him in chat-sesion
Maybe food for thought next update
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
you should get rid of the "a coin for all to get involved" in the wallet thats the scam dev's trademark  Wink
im giving away 100 TenneT for every unique tweet to bittrex and 50 TenneT to every RT
Please PM with the tweet or put in @darktron_team in every tweet

Only 2 tweets a day per account wil be paid!
We are on Bluetrade as of today

Thank you for the listing

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/TENNET/BTC

Happy trading all
Activity: 141

Need to sell my tennet. If anyone is interested PM me. I'd rather sell it OTC instead of placing a sellwall.

i have send a listing request to;
empoex
bluetrade
allcoin
ccex
Bittrex (days ago also mailing with Bill from bittrex answerd al questions but stil no ad)

Please all do the same ask for listing at these exchanges
There ar 4,866,276 coins at this moment so more exchanges would be a good thing.

Sent add requests to all Exchanges
No answer from any of them yet.....
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Hi there! What is the RPC port you are using?

mining is over Coin is pure POS now why do you need the RPC?

RPC: 9781

while your around dev any word from any exchange at all?

RPC: 9781
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

i have send a listing request to;
empoex
bluetrade
allcoin
ccex
Bittrex (days ago also mailing with Bill from bittrex answerd al questions but stil no ad)

Please all do the same ask for listing at these exchanges
There ar 4,866,276 coins at this moment so more exchanges would be a good thing.
By the looks of it now we are going for a crypto game like current crypto is.

The idea for that is;

TenneT is a crypto enthousiast. He has to work and mine with his cpu to earn TenneTcoin
With TenneT he can buy a GPU,PSU and mobo to build his GPU mining rig. When time passes he wil has asics, a (mining)farm
Server centre mining. Pay his elecktrical bill and stuff like that we ar looking in to this and im talking to a game disigner to do this for the most for us.
We made that call because we are to busy in crypto to start working on games. The game disigner is then becomming a Part of DarkTronTeam and staying with us for future idea's  Wink

Have a nice time folks
Hi all,

I have added a POLL about the game for TenneT please vote so we know what you like for it
DEV CAN YOU FIX THE WALLET SO IT SYNC it been like that since yesterday  mandatory wallet  update well the wallet should b working right so can you fix it   i have 6 connection and still not sync .......... is it so we don't get 200% staking witch it will stop soon then it will b 2%......som dev can you let us know today what you are doing about...this a GREAT COIN TENNET

Wallet works...uninstall all old wallet files accept the wallet file itself and install the new wallet version....what's happening is that you're stuck in the old wallet chain....so delete everything but your wallet file then install the new version and it will work fine.  I had the same problem.
    Thank you that was the problem ........

Nice to see the community helping each other.

I am using wallet version v1.2.0.0-gRelease is this the latest version ? thanks

Yes thats the new wallet
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
DEV CAN YOU FIX THE WALLET SO IT SYNC it been like that since yesterday  mandatory wallet  update well the wallet should b working right so can you fix it   i have 6 connection and still not sync .......... is it so we don't get 200% staking witch it will stop soon then it will b 2%......som dev can you let us know today what you are doing about...this a GREAT COIN TENNET

Wallet works...uninstall all old wallet files accept the wallet file itself and install the new wallet version....what's happening is that you're stuck in the old wallet chain....so delete everything but your wallet file then install the new version and it will work fine.  I had the same problem.
    Thank you that was the problem ........
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I am using wallet version v1.2.0.0-gRelease is this the latest version ? thanks
Could you post some screenshot?
Thanks

Hi,

No not at this moment, we were brainstorming to give TenneT a purpose in crypto because the old dev didnt had one.
Today we made the disicission to create a game around TenneT. Development wil start asap. When first screenshots are made i will upload them instantly.
ETA for game in my opinion would be second or third week in aug (but thats just my opinion nof a fact do far). By then we also need some GAME testers Cheesy

Let us al be TenneT the Miner  Grin

What great news!  We have an actual Development team brainstorming uses for the coin!  A game would be a super addition. 

A good time to buy up the TenneT while it's still cheap!
Activity: 69
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Why forget about the games?
At least DEV is doing things for this coin to get it some where. only a couple of days on this coin and
we have a new wallet, new blockexplorer, dev is putting up work fees to buy coins, develop a game.
And its still not enough??
Damn dude

They should put their effort in the right direction. Are you new here? The game trick has been tested a lot. It is not a mover.
Pages:
Jump to: