Pages:
Author

Topic: New to bitcoin mining, looking for cloudmining - page 2. (Read 914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
don't bother.

look at how fast mining difficulty increases these days.

now think about that. to offer you your return the cloud mining company has to spend tons of dollars on mining power to maintain the same return for you.

do you think they're gonna bother doing that?

they're almost all ponzis and there's a very long track record of that.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,
As the title said, new to cryptocoin mining. In the long term I might want to get my own hardware but for now that's financially not possible. So the smaller monthly amounts with a Cloudmining company to get started today are very tempting.

So of course a simple search string got me Genesis and Hashing24 as prime suspects to hand over my money and start mining today, but then I found several posts on this forum claiming they are scams. So where smoke is there is fire, and I'm now less likely to give them my order. (not 100% convinced of either them being fully a scam or just bad experiences going vocal)

So my ultimate question is, are there any cloud miners out there that do get great recommendations, company's that you do recommend.
Yes I do understand self mining is more "fun" and most likely a bit more lucrative as well. But as mentioned before, I do not have the cash around to invest in machine and deal with the power costs.

I hope to get some recommendations, and thank you for any assistance you can provide me.

Pages:
Jump to: