Pages:
Author

Topic: New to crypto trading - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
Well If you are not new in trading, I suggest that you read the news about the coins so that you will have the idea of what coin is good to invest at. You should read in bitcoin discussion threads and alt coins. If you want to join ICO campaigns just look for bounty campaigns for extra income. Read news like "what is the cause of the fall of the bitcoin" there are so many topics don't read them all just read what ever you think is useful for you to improve your knowledge.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 05, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
For a newbie i suggest to don't rely on others opinion you must make your own moves to obtain strategy  and knowledge  .and perhaps google is the best way to find some information not just here in forum 'cause honestly there are some expert nowadays sharing their strategies around the internet so you must make a research on it , if you are lazy to read Some of the thread here in forum.  
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
February 05, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
Hello! I'm new here in the forum but not new about trading at all. I came from sports trading where i had some really good profit, but unfortunately it has been banned in my country so i found this cryptocurrency trading thing and it really caught my attention. I believe here have all the information i need to get more into touch, but there are so many topics and i would need to spend days to read them all. Can you please give me some good key topics that are a must read?
Thanks!
you say you are not new to trading at all.So it is better to increase your knowledge of digital currencies and Bitcoin in particular then you will know the rest of the currencies.
start learning about wallets, tokens, airdrop, supply ...etc.
Select what you want to buy or sell and your time [Token or coin]and your exchange site.

Read also:
1.https://masterthecrypto.com/differences-between-cryptocurrency-coins-and-tokens/
2.https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/what-is-a-cryptocurrency-token/
3.coinmarketcap.com

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
Crypto trading is no similar to the sports trading so you may need to upgrade some techniques. Before getting into trades know that this is not general trade you have to keep lot of patience here. If you have to trade crypto then you need to know it’s history, whose behind the project of specific altcoin and many external factors that may affect it. Without study there is nothing in this world of cryptoccurency. Do not fall for the spam coins, which may turn your trades into bad move. So in general you have to study a lot about it and then you can create proper trade portfolio. It’s general idea but you will get feel for it once you get in.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
So, no matter if you are new to the crypto. Just watch the price behaviour and record the range of the price moving in between. It can be tracked by watching the market for 1 to 3 months. Then grab the lower point of the price and invest and rest assure. Definitely you made a good profit just in six months.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 12:42:07 AM
I suggest you start in small investment, do not overinvest because as we all know the market is very volatile that gains or losses has huge impact and it's either you win big or lose huge amount. Make sure to not put all your funds to single coin because coins are unstable. Treat each coins differently, meaning if you're investing in bitcoin, you may have it as long term investment because of it's value and get other coins which you can sell or hold depending on the market fluctuation. Lastly, dont get too much of your emotions when your trading because it's the usual cause of large losses. Think a million times before making a move. Goodluck!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Hello! I'm new here in the forum but not new about trading at all. I came from sports trading where i had some really good profit, but unfortunately it has been banned in my country so i found this cryptocurrency trading thing and it really caught my attention. I believe here have all the information i need to get more into touch, but there are so many topics and i would need to spend days to read them all. Can you please give me some good key topics that are a must read?
Thanks!
Hi friends, start everything with focus and discipline and be patient in running it, because the crypto world requires a lot of patience if it wants high success.
you can learn it here,

https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-learn-trading-and-become-a-professional-trader-1031088

hopefully can help. good luck guys !!
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
February 04, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Thanks!
Read anything which is good, for example there are a thread about the fork of monero. Its mean the price of it will rise because people will buy this coin to get new coin from its fork. I also suggest you to read whitepaper of new altcoin you can find it in announcement altcoin. ICO will give you bigger opportunity.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 06:22:37 PM
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: