Pages:
Author

Topic: New to ICO! Need some suggestions. - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
I think the first thing to do is checking their BitcoinTalk ANN thread!  Grin

You should also check the ICO distribution to see if the weight of ICO is big enough or not.

Final and also very important to check their GitHub to see if they are really working on the project or just a hit-and-run ICO.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion mate! I will look through it!
copper member
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
I think the first thing to do is checking their BitcoinTalk ANN thread!  Grin

You should also check the ICO distribution to see if the weight of ICO is big enough or not.

Final and also very important to check their GitHub to see if they are really working on the project or just a hit-and-run ICO.

Good luck!
Activity: 72
February 21, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
Honnestly the only things you will get here is promotion. You have to look by yourself and do a lot of research before investing in a project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
I suggest you take a look at our ICO the Daneel project it is an A.I. created that will help people like you in their investment journey in cryptocurrency it is your future partner because it is created to process all the daily information in cryptocurrency, it will answer your questions, advice you in your investment and also notifies you if there are important event happens.

Join now in our Token Sale and Visit us at https://daneel.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Hey guys!
I'm new to this whole ICO thing! I have been following few of them on ICO alerts and I'm ready to start investing. I have been aware of daily scams. So wanted some help and suggestions on which are the new upcoming ICOs which are legit and are worth putting some money on!
Hi, I would recomment to try Article Writing Bounties.
This is for participants who have blogs with a large number of followers and readers. ICO bounty programs can offer rewards to bloggers to write featured articles about the ICO on their blogs. Just like the social media bounty, the rewards will be dependent on the engagement level of the articles and blog posts.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
If you want to invest in a newly establish ICO, Then you need to research it for yourself read their document or white paper and what is their mission and vision on what they want to gain and what can you gain by supporting them, If you don't want to invest your own money you can engage in their bounty signature campaign, social media, translation, and blog campaign, Then you can get their token that you can hodl, At least even if they turn out to be a scam you don't put any amount on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
Hey guys!
I'm new to this whole ICO thing! I have been following few of them on ICO alerts and I'm ready to start investing. I have been aware of daily scams. So wanted some help and suggestions on which are the new upcoming ICOs which are legit and are worth putting some money on!

You now, all you will see in this topic may be a promotion, no more. That's why I advice you to analyse the situation by yourself, if you don't have enough experience, you may participate or just look for bounty campaigns, you may understand in which companies ICO was successful and opposite which one didn't even had a soft cap. So, by analysis of this you will understand, that sometimes it depends on manager of this project. Look for ICO that will have the same manager as the successful ICO some time ago, and after that think about investing, now it is too early for you IMHO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
February 21, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
Hey There,

While travelling abroad, shopping online and even while checking into a hotel, you're constantly filling out tiresome forms everywhere - wasting your time and effort that could have been better spent playing video games! Wink

Velix.ID solves this global problem with a simple and elegant solution - a unique 7-digit alphanumeric ID that automates identity verification in a completely safe and secure manner.

Just check the below ANN thread below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Regards,
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 21, 2018, 07:24:05 AM
Now that the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bear market, investing in ICO may not be a good choice. You should keep your money in your pocket.
If you want to invest in ICO, you should study the ICO project yourself. Icodrop is a good website.
https://icodrops.com/
Activity: 30
February 21, 2018, 07:16:07 AM
Hey guys!
Pages:
Jump to: