Pages:
Author

Topic: New to the forum and crypto - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
Awesome, good to have you here.

Cool

Welcome.  If you have any specific questions let me know.

Wow! Kwal, you may not know it but BurtW is a very humble "somebody" here. He often provides talks about Bitcoin around the US. He's one of the best contacts you could make here.

I also want to welcome you to this world. There's a lot to explore, so hopefully you don't get bored quickly! Have you looked into Ripple yet? I'd be curious to know your thoughts as someone who's just entered this market.

Good luck to you.
I was just so glad to see a real new account by a real person actually interested in Bitcoins and not just another account from an account farmer only interested in making a quick buck!

Yeah, forums do get abused, that's why I'm happy to see this one is actually moderated.

Welcome on board dude...  Great that you at last found a splendid place to have your future changed to fulfill all your dreams. Pitch in and start earning contributing to the forum.

Glad to be here! Hopefully my dreams do start coming true  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
October 26, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
Welcome on board dude...  Great that you at last found a splendid place to have your future changed to fulfill all your dreams. Pitch in and start earning contributing to the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
October 26, 2017, 10:10:33 AM
Welcome.  If you have any specific questions let me know.

Wow! Kwal, you may not know it but BurtW is a very humble "somebody" here. He often provides talks about Bitcoin around the US. He's one of the best contacts you could make here.

I also want to welcome you to this world. There's a lot to explore, so hopefully you don't get bored quickly! Have you looked into Ripple yet? I'd be curious to know your thoughts as someone who's just entered this market.

Good luck to you.
I was just so glad to see a real new account by a real person actually interested in Bitcoins and not just another account from an account farmer only interested in making a quick buck!
Activity: 35
October 26, 2017, 09:06:42 AM
Awesome, good to have you here.
Activity: 35
October 26, 2017, 09:04:29 AM
Hey all, glad to have found an active & moderated forum for crypto! I've been using forums for years in regards to video games, DJ/music stuff, hockey, etc.

I just got into crypto over a month ago without much knowledge on what Bitcoin really is. I realized that was a little silly of me to throw money into something I don't fully understand so I started to educate myself about what Bitcoin really was and since then I have been seriously HOOKED on it. Up front I understood this is a market full of people who like to take advantage of excited new traders and dumb money, so I took a really big chunk of my free time daily after work to really understand what happens on a day to day basis in this market.

I didn't go nuts right away, but I put up about $700 USD into $BTC and $ETH and went right into the Altcoin market. I had a friend who was BUZZING about $NEO so I jumped into that and since then I've also gotten into $OMG and $MTL. I've been slowly hoarding $BTC in a desktop wallet on my computer also in hopes the price skyrockets over the next few years.. Which I think it will.

Anyways, that's enough about my boring life but I'm glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Cheers,
Mike

Welcome here start reading Rules , how to increase your rank and more  this site is really good and will help you to get extra income
October 26, 2017, 07:24:44 AM

Good luck to you.

Yeah, I saw the legendary tag and figured he was a pro around here!

Thanks for the welcome as well, I doubt I'll get bored here since it seems very active. As far as Ripple, I've looked into the project a bit but I haven't done any in depth research on them.. I know that seems a bit odd especially with how popular the coin is now but that kind of steered me away as a new trader. Plus I saw they had some issues with a higher up in the company stealing money or something of the sort, I could be wrong but I think today I'll dig a little deeper into it, especially since the cost per coin is so low it may still be worth it if they do in fact expand to Coinbase eventually.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
October 26, 2017, 12:10:25 AM

Good luck to you.
October 25, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

Thanks, appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
October 25, 2017, 07:23:19 PM
October 25, 2017, 06:37:40 PM
Hey all, glad to have found an active & moderated forum for crypto! I've been using forums for years in regards to video games, DJ/music stuff, hockey, etc.

I just got into crypto over a month ago without much knowledge on what Bitcoin really is. I realized that was a little silly of me to throw money into something I don't fully understand so I started to educate myself about what Bitcoin really was and since then I have been seriously HOOKED on it. Up front I understood this is a market full of people who like to take advantage of excited new traders and dumb money, so I took a really big chunk of my free time daily after work to really understand what happens on a day to day basis in this market.

I didn't go nuts right away, but I put up about $700 USD into $BTC and $ETH and went right into the Altcoin market. I had a friend who was BUZZING about $NEO so I jumped into that and since then I've also gotten into $OMG and $MTL. I've been slowly hoarding $BTC in a desktop wallet on my computer also in hopes the price skyrockets over the next few years.. Which I think it will.

Anyways, that's enough about my boring life but I'm glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Cheers,
Mike
Pages:
Jump to: