Pages:
Author

Topic: new to this things - page 2. (Read 1267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
Do not hesitate to start trading, wrong in trading is a natural thing for people who have just started trading. That's because to be able to get profit from trading requires a process and it will definitely take a long time. My advice if you are afraid of experiencing losses when trading, it is better to trade in small amounts. That's because if you fail later, you won't lose much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
The key to trading is that you only need to focus on maximizing the smallest opportunity to make a profit because with price movements that are difficult to predict, traders must be able to withstand emotions in anticipation of bad problems later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
September 25, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊

if you are afraid to trade, do not trade! this is not your time yet. familiarize yourself with different cryptocurrencies and blockchains in order for you to have a better understanding on the matter you will be dealing in the future. when trading, an individual who exhibits fear will likely lose. you must develop a habit to have a confident attitude so you will likely succeed in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
you should must learn about crypto, then only you easily trade here so you should know all information about crypto and youtube is better way to learn,there you can get more information.

Trading is not easy to do, you need to study about like on how it works. It is risky for those who entered in trading that don't have enough knowledge about it. For newcomers it's better to stay  in forum it will helps to you to get a lot of information about trading/ Cryptocurrency especially in blockchain technology.
Activity: 283
September 25, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
you should must learn about crypto, then only you easily trade here so you should know all information about crypto and youtube is better way to learn,there you can get more information.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 25, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
If you are already engaged  then can't avoid it strictly. Because you already give it your money and time but if you want to take entry as a new comers,my advice for you that keep away from this world now.
Activity: 546
September 25, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
im new in this trading.so i dont how to start.im affraid to do something wrong..help me please 😊

Before you start trading the cryptocurrency, learn everything about the possible mistakes that you can do. watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8laDJaVJJTE&t=2s
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
July 28, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

Those people who are new in cryptocurrency industry should study how the market works because in this way they will be able to cope up with problems like how the volatility of the market work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

Just start with not more than 100-200 dollars, and look how it works. If you feel you are ready to invest more as soon as your alts are growing, do it. Go on to learn everything that is connected with crypto.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
You have to become technically knowledgeable and emotionally ready. If you can control your emotions and at the same time you are knowledgeable enough in trading then it is the time that you can start trading.
Just learn the core of trading and believe in yourself that you can do it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 15, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
that's a good approach actually. Start with paper trading or just a couple of $. Read and watch everything you can find. follow good traders on twiter. good luck
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
I recommend to start with the stock exchanges, where the minimum bet will work out the movements with minimal risk, for example Kucoin. This is the first and important, the rest of the tips here I think you already tell
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
Before we became  Jr member or other became higher ranks, we are like you.  but as a newbie, You need to read, study and learn everything about bitcoins. then you need to join any campaign and forum. follow and obey all the rules and regulations, then you may start posting, sharing and trading. whatever you wanted to do here, first you need to follow the rules, and all the topic is related to the discussion here. all messege are have a points and helps others newbie like us. we are family here. you are not alone.
man, he will learn especially in trading. not to be bounty hunter. why do you suggest like that?

for OP, before you'll trade crypto. learn about technical analysis (same as forex), fundamental analysis (can get in this forum)
keep learning and never give up. dont be affraid of failure, we learn from failure not from success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
Do not worry, you need to understand trading, you have to know the market analysis, prices, how coins is circulated in it through forums like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency,... then you can follow some projects and starting with not much investment with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
I'd rather you learn from different channels, ideas and strategies and that will help you in a good way to trade You are not afraid because there are a lot of people there that are available to help you and advise you, The most important thing you need to do is learn
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 16, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
You do not have to be afraid to make mistakes, sometimes in trading, we will be aware and get a lot of profit is to make mistakes first.

The key is only one, if you make a mistake you are able to make an evaluation and do the right thing to your mistakes in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 16, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

You surely in big trouble buddy so I would suggest to do your own research and feed yourself with knowledge that you know that will be useful to your journey. You know how risky the trading without even knowing the basic besides there's a lot of self help articles and YouTube tutorial. So help yourself.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
Before we became  Jr member or other became higher ranks, we are like you.  but as a newbie, You need to read, study and learn everything about bitcoins. then you need to join any campaign and forum. follow and obey all the rules and regulations, then you may start posting, sharing and trading. whatever you wanted to do here, first you need to follow the rules, and all the topic is related to the discussion here. all messege are have a points and helps others newbie like us. we are family here. you are not alone.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 16, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
First of all , Welcome to the Crypto Currency world..

The only advise from me to a new person who is trying to become a trader or a crypto genius is that , you should read and learn about this world first .. This is a free market and research is on air .. Do research what it takes and how much time it takes to learn and then invest here.. Your future is bright and wish you a very best of luck ..

Once you have decided to step into this whole new world of the crypto currencies, then the only thing which you must keep in your mind is that there can be nothing other than learning more things which can help you in becoming a successful person.

The more you will know about the crypto currencies, more are the chances that you will be able to make some better decisions which will then lead you to the earning of money.
Activity: 192
June 11, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
Before anything else, i would like to congratulate you for joining this forum. Because here at bitcointalk you learn by asking questions. I believe that this is the 1st place to start learning on trading.. I think you should be able to learn more by watching youtube tutorials and downloading them to your device.
Pages:
Jump to: