Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Trade - Is copy trade a good option? - page 2. (Read 1062 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
I've seen this add about trading and copying someone eases trading style or strategy. I haven't tried but for me I will not use that site for trading if you have a very minimal knowledge about financial markets. They may show you that this guy is making a lot of money and you will be tempted to copy his trading style but what if its only a scheme to lure people to use their site but in reality there is just a few of them out there using the site and they are just showing good stats.

In sports betting there's a lot of tools out there that one can use as a guide like team stats, personal profiles of the athlete but in financial markets its a different ball game.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Hi guys, I just saw this thread "advertising" the 1broker copy trade option. It seems like a good idea for someone like me, that does not know much about trading. I know the concept and I did something similar in sports betting, by using betting exchanges and make some profit by buying and selling my bets. The thing is I know a few things about sports, but I don't know anything about financial markets.

I used to trade on betfair, but it's no longer available for my country, and the bitcoin options are just not good enough right now for me.

I'm considering getting back into trading and I saw this copy trade thing. Is it good, have any of your tried? Is it only available on 1broker, or do you recommend more sites with this options?

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: