Pages:
Author

Topic: New Token - All Lives Matter - page 2. (Read 183 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 21, 2020, 12:57:19 PM
Dear lads,

I'd like to share with you a brand new project and ask for you guys opinion.  

Unfortunatelly all of us saw the violent protests tha ocurred on the last months. Good people got assaulted, dozens of stores robbed, destroyed and everything else that we unfortunatelly saw. Our project has the purpose to give voice to the enormous ammount of people that disagreed with those violent and racist protestest that ocurred. The token is called All Lives Matter - ALM and it will be ERC-20 based. A reasonable ammount of the funds raised will be used to rebuild local stores that were robbed and destroyed during the riots and also give comforts to families who lost dear ones during the violent riots. We do believe that all lives matter, black, white, yellow, brown, we are all equals and should fight against any kind of racism and violence in general.

Our team are currently looking for investors, potential members for the team and contacting some exchanges.

I'd like to have your opinion on the project and we're open to receive resumes of lads that are interested on join the ALM team.

I appreciate your time and attention.

Best wishes.

Pages:
Jump to: