Pages:
Author

Topic: new token idea - page 2. (Read 351 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
August 01, 2023, 01:58:49 AM
Hello,

I'm thinking of developing a new token with a concept, but since I'm not deeply involved in the crypto world, I'm unsure if my idea is already implemented or viable.

The concept involves a centralized token with a public ledger system (so everybody can audit it and verify). Transactions would be linked for security. Tokens would be distributed through random sends to existing wallets and generated every second, resulting in a constant inflation. Additionally, transactions would incur a flat fee, and these fee tokens would also be distributed randomly. So the whole distribution process would be without a genesis wallet and up to the users.

I'd greatly appreciate your feedback on this.

But whats the use case of this product? According to coinmarketcap there are 18 000 000 coins/tokens. Do you think that a project that has no real use and only mixes tokens inside the project is needed? I will give an example of a real use. BNB gives discounts for trading on the largest CEX, besides it is used for fees on BSC, ETH is used for fees for using the largest smart contract platform, BTC is used for fees for using the best digital gold. under these coins is a utility that someone wants to use. What utility is behind your project? What are these tokens for anyway? You presented tokenomics, how tokens are supposed to move in the project, but you didn't say why anyone would be interested in the project at all. Without a product, you create a ponzi.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 31, 2023, 12:04:32 PM
Hello,

I'm thinking of developing a new token with a concept, but since I'm not deeply involved in the crypto world, I'm unsure if my idea is already implemented or viable.

The concept involves a centralized token with a public ledger system (so everybody can audit it and verify). Transactions would be linked for security. Tokens would be distributed through random sends to existing wallets and generated every second, resulting in a constant inflation. Additionally, transactions would incur a flat fee, and these fee tokens would also be distributed randomly. So the whole distribution process would be without a genesis wallet and up to the users.

https://asset.centraltoken.io/asset/0.0.1/centraltoken_draft1.pdf (edit: added later)

I'd greatly appreciate your feedback on this.
Pages:
Jump to: