Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading channel no targets no waiting instant results - page 2. (Read 143 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I checked your link briefly to see what is happening there, you have 114 followers at the time but you have to know it that not many will join because of fear of untrust and charge that may be introduced later. Following groups to trade is for people always online and sometimes they disappoint.

Followers all ready making profit all work good.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I checked your link briefly to see what is happening there, you have 114 followers at the time but you have to know it that not many will join because of fear of untrust and charge that may be introduced later. Following groups to trade is for people always online and sometimes they disappoint.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
So its like your doing a live trade and you want everyone to follow what you're doing? Is that what you mean? If yes i think it would be great if you will share us your win rate here as well and if you have journal to share perhaps much better because as far as i know mostly traders provides a journal to see their improvements in trading, so for sure you have. If you want a lot of followers that's a big help to be honest. .  Wink  
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Why its different then most of signals channel ?
No targets
No waiting
Just open position hold like 30min and cash out .
Results are fast and easy.
Join now its free to use

Long and Short Signals.
Know when to short or long👍
Futures Long and Short 👍
https://t.me/longandshortsignal
Pages:
Jump to: