Pages:
Author

Topic: New Trends Among Beginner Traders - page 5. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
December 26, 2023, 03:11:10 AM
~Snip
f = m exit V exit + (p exit - p ambient )A exit
(“A” refers to the area of the engine throat.)
When the rocket reaches space, and the exit pressure minus the ambient pressure becomes zero, the equation becomes:
f = m exit V exit

Do you know what kind of equation is this? You can do some research and come up with an answer but does that make you really knowledgeable? Matter of fact, does that make me knowledgeable? Because I don't know anything about it. I have just copied and pasted this piece of information from an article released by NASA. I can say that this is a formula for launching the rocket in the space. But not having experience in this section I really can't tell what does what.
It has nothing to do with trading but I am just trying to make a point.
I can write an article by reading something on the internet and not knowing what it actually does. Everyone can share a piece of knowledge but experience is hard to gain.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
December 25, 2023, 06:05:18 PM
Has anyone else here noticed this too?"
It can also be a personality trait, some people naturally like to show-off, so at any slightest opportunity, they always try to show to the other person that they are more knowledgeable than the next person.

It can also be the excitement associated with learning something new, something which you will like to share to anyone you know.

Newbies like this need to advised to try to keep things to themselves, or even if they want to talk about it, it should be to people with whom a conversation with will add to your knowledge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
December 25, 2023, 05:31:48 PM
I've been using Telegram for a few years now, but I haven't seen any newbie traders trying to teach others, but I have seen a lot of traders on Tiktok who are trying to be cool mentors. I feel that the most of them are not beginners, but that the majority of them are not lucrative and are simply acting cool. We're here to learn trading, because most of us can't be profitable and only manage to memorize everything, they provide a mentoring merely to make money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 25, 2023, 05:31:35 PM
Well I ahe not noticed this with one even in social media too. But I will say if you notice something like from the kids then you have to call them and caution them to stay clear from the real account then advise them to use demo. Those who are trading with no little experience and without looking for a way to learn before trading are just wasting their resources. Waste of time, energy and Money. How can someone trade and can't answer a simple question when you asked them, that means they trading because someone told that trading is one the best and fastest way to get quick money.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 25, 2023, 05:15:05 PM
I don't pay much attention to such discussions on social media. that's because most beginners just want to show off with the little trading success they get. maybe it can motivate other beginners, but that kind of thing becomes a joke for experienced traders.

just apply more trying and listening. talk less and share profits. focus on improving your skills. Don't pay attention to other people's chatter, unless someone comes to us privately and wants to discuss it. However, sometimes we need other people's thoughts or experiences to increase our knowledge.
Whatever the reason for beginner traders, I guess only beginners will understand also. Small achievement can turn big for them, just like small knowledge for them may actually seem that they know even everything. That's how beginner traders nowadays. They have this self-entitlement that even the real experienced traders in the market don't even bother to care.

Instead of talking more in the social media, which I really think will not be profitable for them, they should learn to increase their knowledge and develop more skills in trading. Trading is a battle of mind and skills, so it needs more time to be more proficient in trading and claim as a good and succeed trader.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 25, 2023, 02:35:43 PM

All I can say is, all they want is attention. They share whatever they have learned from the internet or something out of an article. In reality, they have no hands-on experience. It's better to avoid them and build up your own strategy.

Man cannot learn by himself, but he gets information and knowledge from somewhere. So any platform can be used for learning be it from internet or from a friend or relative. There is nothing wrong if one gets useful information from anywhere and shares it with others. It is not necessary that only a very experienced person has useful information, but anyone can give good information. If newbies share any information and it is wrong then we should correct them.

It is in this debate that new people learn, if we do not teach them and share our experience with them, then how will their experience grow. Of course, you should always make your own strategy, because different people can give you advice, we should listen to everyone's advice, but always make our own decision. However, sometimes new people can give you very useful information that we are not aware of, because they are new and always researching new things.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
December 25, 2023, 02:34:20 PM
While these beginner traders are busy trying to show off their potentials in trading, when we all know they are still in the process of learning, the real successful and long term experienced traders are just silent on one side while harnessing their craft in trading. Instead of talking out loud like beginners do, they just do their thing privately, away from the public awareness.

Trend has really become different these days. Whoever who have less knowledge and are less skillful are those that do a lot of talking and bargaining, while successful professional traders just focus on their own private life.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
December 25, 2023, 02:16:04 PM
I don't know how it was done many years in the past when learning trading, so I will wait to read the comments of traders with many years of experience.

I've noticed that on my WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, and basically all social media websites, there are so many beginner traders with no real live trading experience who should stop giving trading tips to other people rather they just put it out there for whoever cares to listen to them.

I keep asking myself, are these kids doing it wrong? The beginning phase of the trading journey is a time for learning and not talking or trying to show off. These new kids should be quiet and focused on building equity, and other best trading practices that would make them successful traders rather than trying to act cool and successful when they haven't ever made a dollar other than in a demo.

I have engaged with a couple of them in trading conversations, and they beat around the bush, replying with generic responses without any real experience.
It has become the norm these days. Any newbie investor or trader who manages to get a few dollars in profit in their first few trades starts considering themselves experts and starts giving advice and suggestions to others about the market and what they need to do when they don't have much knowledge or experience themselves but only got lucky and got a few bucks out of a cryptocurrency that they have bought that might have been suggested to them by someone else.

A person who listens to such traders and also acts upon their suggestions is to be blamed if they incur any losses because you can't just listen to anyone and make financial decisions when you are not even sure if what they have suggested is correct or not. It's your responsibility to do your own research before you make any trades or investment and your decisions shouldn't solely be based on suggestions.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 25, 2023, 01:18:55 PM
You can't give what you don't have. This is applicable to all beginner traders who pretend to be more skillful when in reality, they don't even know how to trade and end up profitably. It's like that they don't want to be boastful but they want to brag the thing that they actually don't have. Most likely to show off or just want to prove to other people that they are not a failure so all they need are just to pretend to be real life experienced traders.

In the end, they are not actually fooling the people around but they are fooling their own selves. And generally, no trader will be successful if the mindset turns like that.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
December 25, 2023, 12:56:59 PM
There may be some of them who intend to invite their colleagues to get involved in crypto trading, but when many ask how much profit they get from the trading they do, they only state that the profit is not real.  It's true what Op said, it's best to focus first on understanding how it works before inviting other people to get involved in crypto trading.

I have seen some people doing it so that their friends or colleagues join the trading platform with their referral link. In this manner other than trading, they will also make good referral earnings through these referrals. Hence they always share the knowledge that they have, and try their best to pretend that they know everything about trading. It’s always best to not ask anyone about trading. Try to gain some theoretical knowledge and then try to implement yourself, when you trade and gain experience, you will become better.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
December 25, 2023, 12:11:24 PM
I have engaged with a couple of them in trading conversations, and they beat around the bush, replying with generic responses without any real experience.

When I read this part, it seems like you are talking to a bot or something. If it's like generic responses and no content in general. It's just really sad to see that it's just fluff and not much real interaction or something.

A lot of people seem like they are more interested in a "quick" way of earning money which could lead you to quickly losing it as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
December 25, 2023, 12:00:30 PM
I have also seen that. Maybe they are knowledgeable from what they have learned but they lack in experience. Then know how it works that's why they are spreading all those "tips and tricks". But when it comes to doing it in real life, they have no idea what they are doing. They should have learned how it works by experimenting. Because knowledge without experience means nothing. I can read a line from a book without knowing its meaning. But does that have any value? Of course not.

All I can say is, all they want is attention. They share whatever they have learned from the internet or something out of an article. In reality, they have no hands-on experience. It's better to avoid them and build up your own strategy.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
December 25, 2023, 11:46:59 AM
Don't follow every trader you see on social media because many are only living fine from the subscription they receive from followers. It is difficult to know a trader who is consistent in profit except they show prove to you but not many traders make profit, that is certain. As far trading is concerned, we should try to learn and be contented with the one we are able to do because there are different hype on trading profit and alot are fake.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
December 25, 2023, 09:51:37 AM
As far as social media is concerned, there are a lot of people who will come online to make claims about what they are not, and some will lie about their identity. There are a lot of lies and fake identities on the internet, and as a wise person, the best thing to do is not to follow any kind of random guide you find on the internet unless you are probably sure of whom the information is coming from. For example, on the forum, there are a lot of reputable members, and when they give out information, we can be sure that it's not misleading information, but there is nothing like that on social media. People are free to say whatever they like, and if the listener, viewer, or reader is not wise enough, they can easily fall victim to the wrong information they get from social media.

When I learned trading, I did not actually rely on any online training from those social networks because there's a heavy amount of wrong and misleading information there, so I didn't fall for it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
December 25, 2023, 08:59:57 AM
Social media works on the principle that every controversial news is a trend. For example, you find that a doctor decided to buy Bitcoin and made profits without even learning a single line of programming, How can a farmer delve into trading with single click or by asking artificial intelligence services, How can a student not need to flip burgers in order to pays university fees.
Social media usually amplify things and news. If it is a bad news, it will be amplified worse on social media to result in fear and panic. If it is a good news, it will be amplified but in an opposite way, then cause FOMO.

Trading requires knowledge and application of the basics of trading, otherwise it is the quickest way to lose your money.
Knowledge, experience with loss and pain and with market corrections, cycles, bearish years to understand it and most important, to control emotion and psychology better.

No trader will actually understand this The Psychology of Market Cycles if don't live in the market long enough, don't have profit and loss.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 25, 2023, 08:37:02 AM
(....)

This is very normal in social media, some are just pretending so other people will praise them. Some are just making predictions and speculations.
Some also claim they are profitable but overall, they are not. Some are only flexing their winnings just to impress other people but they have a lot of losses.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 25, 2023, 08:23:23 AM
I don't know how it was done many years in the past when learning trading, so I will wait to read the comments of traders with many years of experience.

I've noticed that on my WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, and basically all social media websites, there are so many beginner traders with no real live trading experience who should stop giving trading tips to other people rather they just put it out there for whoever cares to listen to them.
Social media works on the principle that every controversial news is a trend. For example, you find that a doctor decided to buy Bitcoin and made profits without even learning a single line of programming, How can a farmer delve into trading with single click or by asking artificial intelligence services, How can a student not need to flip burgers in order to pays university fees.

Trading requires knowledge and application of the basics of trading, otherwise it is the quickest way to lose your money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 476
December 25, 2023, 07:25:23 AM
I don't pay much attention to such discussions on social media. that's because most beginners just want to show off with the little trading success they get. maybe it can motivate other beginners, but that kind of thing becomes a joke for experienced traders.

just apply more trying and listening. talk less and share profits. focus on improving your skills. Don't pay attention to other people's chatter, unless someone comes to us privately and wants to discuss it. However, sometimes we need other people's thoughts or experiences to increase our knowledge.
I often see these kinds of talks, but I don't know if they are part of the elders or not. Usually people who are already professionals and have a lot of experience will say they are beginners, even though we already know that they are old-timers in the trading world, on the contrary, those who have just entered or traded will stand out more because they usually behave as if they have been trading for a long time and have become professional traders.
Beginners do things like this perhaps because they are proud of themselves or they are arrogant, pride and arrogance are something that is difficult to distinguish. And maybe they are the first person in the neighborhood to know about trading, so they want to show off something that might be unfamiliar to them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
December 25, 2023, 07:12:45 AM
-snip-

I don't use social media very actively so I don't really encounter things like that. The only social media I actively use is WhatsApp and I don't join many groups apart from work and family groups. In the past, I found discussions like that boring when actively using Telegram.
On Telegram, there are many groups that I don't join but I have been in and the discussions are really long-winded and they each show themselves to be much better about trading.
I chose to leave and deleted the group so as not to be disturbed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
December 25, 2023, 07:07:21 AM
I think beginners who want to show off their achievements sometimes overdo it and think the beginning of their journey is so impressive and want to get praise. I have encountered many cases of novice traders who feel they have achieved a way to be successful but they forget that the world of crypto trading is not as stable as expected. Maybe only for a month they can show off here and there on social media showing charts, portfolios, etc. But after that, for some reason it was no longer visible, he could have suffered a big loss due to being too confident and not prioritizing the quality of knowledge in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: