Pages:
Author

Topic: New type of bitcoin market?!! - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
April 14, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
Why are you posting like these posts.To increase activity ?Right?Please put some valuable information rather than this Huh
He's just merely advertising their forum. He's not going to reply after exposing their newly created forum.

But if a site was introduced via this thread and such site is legitimate, not linked to a phishing site, I don't see that as an issue from my view. Maybe Op is promoting a site as predicted but if it is genuine, is ok if done rightly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
April 14, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
A newbie that's posting this so called "new" bitcoin market.

The same post with this guy, both are newbies. hmmmm?  Huh

Has anyone used this?

It's a newly created forum.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Idea of what? Advertising by asking like you really don't know or part of it?

Sometimes people think that those they intended to fool have not brain on their own to think and even put dots as easy as that together. If you want to advertise a service do that, no one is stopping you. If you want a review, just ask for it and not come here playing hide and seek.

Why are you posting like these posts.To increase activity ?Right?Please put some valuable information rather than this Huh

Increasing activity at this point of the forum without content will just amount to waste of time just like amassing posts without merit, a rank would be there forever and nothing would move it because of the lack of content. Imagine someone coming out to advertise stolen items. In as much that bitcoin promotes anonymity I don't think that should erode our sense of morality for whatever reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
April 14, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
"All items obtained through carding"- Which means he purchased the items with stolen credit cards, I guess that most of the people won't  have any problem with that , considering that anyway most of the things that being sold in the darknet are stolen, but the big question, does he legit?
He is the site owners, that's cool but any feedback from someone to trust him with thousands of dollars, and what are the chances of getting troubled with that, I mean if someone wants to resell and buy 10 iphones, I guess that the guy who sells those can't provide any document about the authority of the stuffs he sells.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
April 14, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
Yes does not seem to be your friend or chances are it's you who have a site like that, I'm less interested in the features you make the less convincing me that it is a nice bitcoin market type, maybe it's after first seeing them like that thinks it's a scam site but I do not know with that, one forum in Bitcointalk also I strongly believe.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 14, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
But it uses bitcoin as payment. My friend said he has dealt on this site before and received everything he ordered.
Seriously? I don't see any thread or offer there that was completely done. And there's no even a single thread on the feedback board. Obviously with the 5 total thread and 10 posts lmao.

Seems you and your friend is one of the owner of that site. And if you are legit about what you offer or whatsoever on that site you don't have to lied to us or post anything that isn't true Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 14, 2018, 05:26:04 AM
He's just merely advertising their forum. He's not going to reply after exposing their newly created forum.
What There is Benefit for Himself, and others.

I want to ask you,
Because I am a beginner, and you are the first person to understand this bitcointalk forum. Is that for any ads and information here?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 13, 2018, 07:37:30 PM
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 11, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
A newbie that's posting this so called "new" bitcoin market.

The same post with this guy, both are newbies. hmmmm?  Huh

Has anyone used this?

It's a newly created forum.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Idea of what? Advertising by asking like you really don't know or part of it?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
I recently came across this site via my friend. It's a site where you use bitcoin to purchase electronics. (Stolen or something)

But it uses bitcoin as payment. My friend said he has dealt on this site before and received everything he ordered.

What do you guys think about this idea? Sort of like a black market.

Anyways, here is the site: http://dracardula.com

Let me know what you think!
Pages:
Jump to: