Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ULTIMATE Group Buy][COINTERRA 2 Th/s] 0.20 BTC=40 Gh/s! (John K. Escrow) - page 2. (Read 3942 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why isnt there much people flocking to this group buy.. I am interested in buying a share or so.
Activity: 54
Yes, that is obvious. What is less obvious is why you would put a link to an unaccessible page in your FAQ - without a CoinTerra login it doesn't really answer anything, does it?
I don't have a CoinTerra login, so the link doesn't tell me anything, and that is why I'm asking if you can tell me what it is...

The protection program is on the Cointerra's website that is why a login is requied.

The faq on your website referes to a buyer protection program, but the link is to a page which requires login, so what is that, exactly?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The website service is currently unavailable, we will be back in the next 24 hours!
The protection program is on the Cointerra's website that is why a login is requied.

The faq on your website referes to a buyer protection program, but the link is to a page which requires login, so what is that, exactly?
Activity: 54
I believe John is not available for escrow. Did you contact him ?

John K. has been doing Escrow for us since we opened the sales for our TerraMiner IV 1
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
I believe John is not available for escrow. Did you contact him ?
if it is under May batch i bid 0.05 as difficulty will be through roof

Even though the difficulty will be going up the price of the machine is still the same which makes it not possible for us to drop the price of the shares
Activity: 116
if it is under May batch i bid 0.05 as difficulty will be through roof
The Terraminer IV April batch is sold out on CoinTerra's website.

http://cointerra.com/shop/

We are aware of the change as we keep an eye on the Cointerra website to ensure our information is always up to date.
The website was updated earlier today to advise everyone that the machine is falling under the May batch. If the website is showing it still under April batch try press ctrl f5.
Activity: 12
The Terraminer IV April batch is sold out on CoinTerra's website.

http://cointerra.com/shop/
Hi everyone!

For up to date updates on the status of the Machines and any relevant news, make sure to follow our facebook and twitter pages which are regularly updated
Price isn't bad but with delivery in April after difficulty has more than doubled....  Huh

There is no guarantee what the difficulty will be by the time the mining starts or what the value of a bitcoin will be by then.
We have looked at different machines and decided to go with TerraMiner IV as it offers the best value for money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Price isn't bad but with delivery in April after difficulty has more than doubled....  Huh
TerraMiner IV 1 Bought!
TerraMiner IV 2 Bought!
TerraMiner IV 3 Bought!
TerraMiner IV 4

0 / 10 Pledged
7 / 50 Sold - Website is updated every 10 shares sold

1 share costs BTC0.2 for 40 Gh/s and there are a total of 50 available.
This group buy works on a first come first serve basis - should shares sold exceed the limit, the last buyers will have the choice of investing in the next group buy or obtaining a refund.

All Q&A's can be found on our website: www.ultibit.com

To sign up with escrow:
We are using John K. for Escrow
  • Place a pledge in the form of a response to this thread. 10 pledges are required in order for escrow to begin
  • Send ß0.2 to this address: Coming soon.
  • Email us (info [at] ultibit [dot] com) with the transaction ID (TxID) along with your signed payment/payout address details. ONLY use sending addresses that you fully control
  • You are officially entitled to share count purchased x 40 Gh/s.

To sign up instantly without escrow:
  • Send ß0.2 to this address 1gnQUDpMkTJPsPauVe4kzJDSaSPTvmfSV
  • Email us (info [at] ultibit [dot] com) with the transaction ID (TxID) along with your signed payment/payout address details. ONLY use sending addresses that you fully control
  • You are officially entitled to share count purchased x 40 Gh/s.

*Paid customers have priority over Escrow customers should payment complete prior to Escrow pledges being fulfilled.

Additional
  • For absolutely ANY suggestions and ideas that you have on how Ultibit can improve its service and make Group Buys better, please email us (info [at] ultibit [dot] com]).
  • In order to be eligible for a refund, please make sure you sign your address with your username
  • Hosting will be based out of Missouri, USA - Nice and centrally located for all the various manufactures and parts.

All Offers
TerraMiner IV 1 - Closed
TerraMiner IV 2 - Closed
TerraMiner IV 3 - Closed
TerraMiner IV 4 - Open
All invoices: http://ultibit.com/invoices/index.html

All Current Services
Make a purchase using bidorbuy
Make a purchase using PayPal

The information on this thread will always be more up to date than the website's.

Current Paid Shareholders
-----ANONYMOUS-----

Tip: Avoid criminal offense - Make sure that your GBC pays state sales taxes prior to paying out dividends

Our hosting facility in Missouri, USA

Pages:
Jump to: