Pages:
Author

Topic: [ NEW VIRUS ] THIS ADDY GETS PASTED : 19ZM2pjq6U4jVb283GZkCPNukjeyb2YZ2u - page 3. (Read 5941 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
OP name the browser extension..

that way people know what to stay away from

im guessing if its not abrowser extension that 'suppose to' aid copying addresses instead of manually writing them..
then the other option is probably the OP downloaded one of them crappy "bitcoin generator" programs(no positive function and just a trojan) after watching a get rich with bitcoin hacks video.. as that is another big scam that people have been crying about
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
I am really horrified now!

when I withdrew money from somewhere i see i copied and pasted addy ,but when i not got for a long time i searched whats the issue and i see funds sent to : 19ZM2pjq6U4jVb283GZkCPNukjeyb2YZ2u

and now I see this is a virus address , its a virus where u copy anything but this : 19ZM2pjq6U4jVb283GZkCPNukjeyb2YZ2u will be pasted, no matter , what !

I have searched internet more and saw someone else had same issue

please help me !

everything you need is sent ALL OF YOUR COIN TO ANOTHER using DRAG(click on your address and press it to another web wallet) then REINSTALL YOUR OS .

because i ever experience that
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Disconnect from the internet and run an antivirus off a linux live os. That's the first time I heard of such a virus. Do be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

when I withdrew money from somewhere i see i copied and pasted addy ,but when i not got for a long time i searched whats the issue and i see funds sent to : 19ZM2pjq6U4jVb283GZkCPNukjeyb2YZ2u

and now I see this is a virus address , its a virus where u copy anything but this : 19ZM2pjq6U4jVb283GZkCPNukjeyb2YZ2u will be pasted, no matter , what !

please help me !

what extensions you installed in browser? there have some nasty ones in the past that would change the btc address.  eg one originally started as an innocent price ticker, then gets updated with malicious code a few months later when adoption has increased  Sad

try running a clean profile or a different browser and see if it happens again to isolate the cause
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Run a live linux OS from a usb drive and recover your wallet.dat/ withdraw your money then reinstall your OS. (i prefer using a linux OS instead of windows)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Backup wallet.dat and the blockchain (depending on what wallet you are using) and reinstall OS.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

please help me !
Pages:
Jump to: