Pages:
Author

Topic: New way of Coin Promotion Or Trap for Scam ? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Same thing happened to me also. I have received several which wasn’t mine. I am also so much confused and finding a legit advice about it I hope experts will help us.
Activity: 406
This was no trap or a scam. It was just a mere ad. And as soon as the ad expired, the coins disappeared from the wallet. This has already been discussed in the forum before too, a couple of days back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hello everyone need all of yours attention please.

Yesterday I saw my wallet have some new coin, the interesting thing is I never buy this kind of token or coin , even I don't know anything about these coin. First time when I saw it I was really wondered, But when I thought deeply One question arrive in my mind its could be a trap for scam. I don't want to scammed.  

Past I remembered some people are did some crazy or silly move with gmail or yahoo or other mail , they send 10000 email in a time in one mail to give some pain of the mail owner. That problem solved because they can make a filter on there mail and remove all worst mail. But is ETH wallet have any option that we can remove all worst token or coin from our wallet.I checked my wallet valuable token , I really suffered to find and check my token because a lots of new token came in my wallet.Need suggestion from all of you. I also want aware all of you if it is a trap of scam.

I afraid if I want to cash this type of coin and they ask my private key then they can access my wallet easily. So all friends please be aware about this.
If anyone have any technical and better idea about this kind of token or its have any risk please let me know your opinion.If we see any kind of token , My opinion please avoid this token otherwise you may have to sacrifice your wallet. Wish you all have great health and safe life.

It is okay, if you received a token in your wallet, for example 1 or 2 tokens only - in no value.
It is a type of new a spam. They are sending these coins into well-known address to promote their coin. But you cant delete it easily, so it makes only mess in your wallet Sad.
Activity: 98
The day before yesterday I saw a similar query like. I saw some people said that these extra coins are used for promotions and they won’t do any harm. I am not sure though.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
There are lots of scam projects in the market and they are really risky. It will be better to take precautions before losing e-wallet. Let’s see what experts will say.
Activity: 162
This sort of post has been published before too. But anyhow, this is no scam. This is more like an ad that was placed. And then the coins disappeared  as soon as the coins expired.There is nothing to worry about, as long as the private key number is safe.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Hello everyone need all of yours attention please.

Yesterday I saw my wallet have some new coin, the interesting thing is I never buy this kind of token or coin , even I don't know anything about these coin. First time when I saw it I was really wondered, But when I thought deeply One question arrive in my mind its could be a trap for scam. I don't want to scammed.  

Past I remembered some people are did some crazy or silly move with gmail or yahoo or other mail , they send 10000 email in a time in one mail to give some pain of the mail owner. That problem solved because they can make a filter on there mail and remove all worst mail. But is ETH wallet have any option that we can remove all worst token or coin from our wallet.I checked my wallet valuable token , I really suffered to find and check my token because a lots of new token came in my wallet.Need suggestion from all of you. I also want aware all of you if it is a trap of scam.

I afraid if I want to cash this type of coin and they ask my private key then they can access my wallet easily. So all friends please be aware about this.
If anyone have any technical and better idea about this kind of token or its have any risk please let me know your opinion.If we see any kind of token , My opinion please avoid this token otherwise you may have to sacrifice your wallet. Wish you all have great health and safe life.
Pages:
Jump to: