Pages:
Author

Topic: New website for new altcoins to mine- Calling all new coin devs and contributers - page 2. (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
may be you should include coins with free airdrop aswell
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Great site, nice to be able to be able to check out new coins and sort according to algo and date especially.
Good luck with this project  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I hope the project will evolve and will become an assistant, not scannow in the beginning. good mood for work..)
Activity: 61
Please register to the forums on our site, it's free and from there discussions can begin on the latest mineable coins, if anyone is mining anything from our list please add details of what speeds you are getting on your hardware/ coins made per day etc,

Many Thanks

Finchster
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
waiting for more info about the project.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
WOW GREAT
I like it, new coin can mining by my computers, and i know it
Nice dev, i hope this project keep alive Smiley
Thanks for the replies,

Agreed on the upcoming coins, we have a specific page for that, obviously that would be great to have, it's my hope that if we can get as many people as possible registered to the site and then discussions are mainly based around newcoins/upcoming coins so it can be a resource for everyone to go to for the most up to date info.

Site has literally just been launched so we will be adding more info and functionality as time goes on.

It's my hope to attract new coin developers so we can get the news on their coin prior to release.

Activity: 29
need more information, any bounty sir? good luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Interesting, but you need to be more up to date. Coins a month old are already known. Would be nice if you could list them a day or week before launch, or if they ninja launch asap.
We have decided to make a website dedicated to all new coins which are available to mine.

Any new coin devs with upcoming coins which are mineable please register with the site so we can list your coin.

Anyone who wants to contribute with information please register.

The new site is called newborncrytocoin and can be found here :- https://newborncryptocoin.com

We hope you like the new site, please feel free to comment and post anything you would like to see on the site.

TheFinchster
Pages:
Jump to: