Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 244. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
What about the Bittrex adding of XBY any news guys?

We've been very clear throughout this thread and the slack.  Once the core code is up and running we would consider a bigger exchange. 

What's your timeframe for getting the core code running?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi guys.

Do we thinh that we are at the bottom with the price now? I'm expecting that price will go up now since the correction was done. What dou you think?

Price will explode to the moon very soon Smiley Long term you are always winner!

I see here really good things and great future of the coin, so I wish you the best. I bought some coins and more of them I will buy it.

Thanks.
Some positive news from CCR and it will cross 1k sat today itself.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi guys.

Do we thinh that we are at the bottom with the price now? I'm expecting that price will go up now since the correction was done. What dou you think?

Price will explode to the moon very soon Smiley Long term you are always winner!

I see here really good things and great future of the coin, so I wish you the best. I bought some coins and more of them I will buy it.

Thanks.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Hi guys.

Activity: 39
Hi guys.

Do we think that we are at the bottom with the price now? I'm expecting that price will go up now since the correction was done. What do you think?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Vote for XBY listing at livecoin exchange. https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We've been very clear throughout this thread and the slack.  Once the core code is up and running we would consider a bigger exchange. 

That seems like a good idea. Let the tech speak for itself

Otherwise people will continue to say it is a scam
Activity: 173

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Some people have asked for the XBY donation address outside of the ANN as it is in the picture and they can't copy it:

XBY donation address:
BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3
sounds interest, where to buy?
yobit c-cex cryptopia
Activity: 231
The ANN OP needs some editing. All this stuff about going from 1 satoshi to 700 is absolute garbage to put in an OP. I've already seen senior members of this forum mock and ridicule that kind of statement as pump and dump scam talk....why is it in there?Huh?

And also the stuff about saying this is not a 1 satoshi coin!!! GET RID OF THIS JUNK!! ASAP!

I think you misunderstand the OP,  that story is very interesting especially the incoming investors, it direct the fact that this coin has an amazing development. from 1 satoshi to  thousands, just what happen to bitcoin. I think it will serve as encouragement  and a history when this coin will reach to the peak of its value. It's a new technology that needs better understanding. If you are not part of the team , then better behave yourself, coz your fudding is not helping the team for going forward.
Activity: 11
The ANN OP needs some editing. All this stuff about going from 1 satoshi to 700 is absolute garbage to put in an OP. I've already seen senior members of this forum mock and ridicule that kind of statement as pump and dump scam talk....why is it in there?Huh?

And also the stuff about saying this is not a 1 satoshi coin!!! GET RID OF THIS JUNK!! ASAP!

Nice FUD, buddy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 200
Just join the Slack. It has a community there over 800 people already! One of the founders is there daily and the board members too. You will get the newest updates there first and if you are there and still doubt the project, I don't think anything will convince you, haha. I enjoy it there a lot.

Sorry I'm pretty new to this, I don't even know what Slack is. Any links please. Thanks again, LostWords.
Slack https://young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com
Activity: 210
Nevermind, I found it in OP, thanks again.
Just join the Slack. It has a community there over 800 people already! One of the founders is there daily and the board members too. You will get the newest updates there first and if you are there and still doubt the project, I don't think anything will convince you, haha. I enjoy it there a lot.

Sorry I'm pretty new to this, I don't even know what Slack is. Any links please. Thanks again, LostWords.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Any links to developer/team bios? I need some confidence before investing in a relaunch, esp with xtrabytes history. Im not fudding, just asking for more info because Im actually interested in buying some coins..looks like it has potential if only the devs are real and know what theyre doing.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
The currency that does not trade in the  bittrex and poloniex  is not good

The developers choose it that way.

This is a fairly new coin.......  give it time.... Smiley
Jump to: