Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 331. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Here is the latest RICH LIST:

BGVUg2AzNEd3T28zQBNG2v8hzqbC3bDoDf 467000000

By the way what is going to happen with these millions, this could scare new investors away seeing this amount on 1 address.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
This is gonna be huge! Shocked

Seeing the recent developments, i am also very confident that we shall be touching new level on every passing day with XBY. Proof of Signature is a relatively new technology.
Yeah, but devs didn't show any proof yet that it's real. If this new consensus mechanism really exists and it works than I would buy some XBY, maybe even start a STaTiC Node. So personally I'm waiting for the explanation from devs
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Requested adding XBY to livecoin voting Smiley
Thanks , livecoin is a good exchange. I have an active account there, will vote for XBY whenever it gets added to voting list.
Yes, livecoin is nice, better than yoshit, if it can be done in livecoin it is better! Cheesy
Activity: 375
This coin looks promising! I can't wait to hear more about the Proof Signature aspect of the coin 
Activity: 392
Requested adding XBY to livecoin voting Smiley
Thanks , livecoin is a good exchange. I have an active account there, will vote for XBY whenever it gets added to voting list.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
 Is data storage free regardless of capacity?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Seeing the recent developments, i am also very confident that we shall be touching new level on every passing day with XBY. Proof of Signature is a relatively new technology.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
can you explain what's posign exactly?
what's the difference between pos and posign ?

Proof of Signature... This is a new consensus method that we will reveal tomorrow night. Its not like POS, there is no staking or mining... Totally different!

good  。。。。
Very optimistic about this item

Thank you for the encouragement, Eastward! Smiley

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Proof of Signature... This is a new consensus method that we will reveal tomorrow night. Its not like POS, there is no staking or mining... Totally different!

good  。。。。
Very optimistic about this item

questions

1. why send 1000101 coins if the required amount is 1000000 and the fee is 100?

2. the directory name "staticnode" does not seem literally necessary, but for simplification of user process. Is it ok to use default data directory (or other user defined names) for single/multiple staticnodes?

3. when using the above procedure with a linux daemon,  first syncing, then start with -datadir=staticnode, results in the new datadirectory syncing from scratch again.
do the staticnodes require the win qt for extra magic to happen?

4. if the procedure is completed, is there a way to tell if you are succesful?

5. the simple requirements seem to be having a wallet open and holding >= 1mill coins in a single address, no modifications of .conf file or commands to start static node seems necessary. is this the case?

1. The protocol plan has been changed now, so that extra transaction unit of 1 XBY will no longer be required.

2. The staticnode, staticnode2... etc. is just an example. You can use any folder name and does not have to say STaTiC... This is just for reference and assistance for those less experienced.

3. It is enough syncing just one. The other data folders can be copy-pasted to the next node folder. Only the wallet.dat file needs to be deleted after copied (or just don't copy it) and the first start of the xtrabytes-qt.exe will recreate a new empty wallet.dat file.

4. The STaTiC registration will be well controlled. Nobody needs to worry if its not successful at first. Our goal is to have a lot of independent STaTiC nodes and therefore we will help everyone who wants a STaTiC node. Each registered STaTiC will be public. If its a success then you will see your STaTiC. If the setup is not successful, then we will help.

5. You will need to change the config files. I will make a description later. Your wallet doesn't need to be open, it just needs to be open until you finished the STaTiC registration. Then you will get a special private key while registering your STaTiC. You will then use one empty wallet and this special private key. Securing of your self deposit is the FIRST step.

Thank you for your questions and interest in XtraBYtes! Smiley

Explorer when will it be released?

theres one here . it's not great but it's up Smiley

http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

Thanks, Pineapples! Smiley

Can't wait to see the new logo!

Bought myself some XBY from C-Cex

Good luck!!

Welcome to XtraBYtes!! Smiley

sia
Activity: 22
Activity: 311
The
Can't wait to see the new logo!

Bought myself some XBY from C-Cex

Good luck!!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

theres one here . it's not great but it's up Smiley

http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Is Poswallet listing planned?

XtraBYtes is not a POS coin... it is PoSign (Proof of Signature) which is a new consensus system that will be revealed in better details in about 24 hours.

Activity: 54
Is Poswallet listing planned?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Can we make it to Bittrex?

That is one of our goals, but I think we are still too young and small. However, if anyone has connections there, it can help. Getting on Bittrex would be a huge step.

With such rapid growth, I think he will be able to get on bittrex into the next two or three months
Can we make it to Bittrex?

That is one of our goals, but I think we are still too young and small. However, if anyone has connections there, it can help. Getting on Bittrex would be a huge step.

Jump to: