Pages:
Author

Topic: New year new speculation - page 2. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
March 27, 2022, 07:31:48 PM
It's been almost 4 months in 2022 but the market looks yet to recover or approach the new ATH that happened in November, and this year it became my great hope so that Bitcoin continued to rise because I bought Bitcoin when the price was around $ 56K, and if I sell now, of course I have to ready for loss.
I think you should look at the market conditions one more time because recently the price of bitcoin has gone up very drastically, and it's possible that the recent price increase is the end of a bear market. I think holding is much better than cut loss because currently the market conditions are slowly recovering and most likely can break through $50k in the next few weeks. all you have to do now is wait for the bitcoin price to reach the point when you buy and when the bitcoin price has reached that point you can set a new strategy to sell or keep holding.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
March 27, 2022, 06:02:55 PM
A dawn of a new year is here we must have drafted new ATH for our various crypto currency stocked in our various wallets. It would be nice we share down our expectations so as it serve as an investment guide to many who might not have the chance to study chats or for investors who can't interpret chats.For you which coin are you expecting to go massively high and what strategy are you using
No coins can be call a perfect coin for investment, knowing a good coin is from the status or statistics of investors who is investing in the same coin, but i know some good investor is good at knowing coin that is good for investment because of their experience, from your research of coin you will know coin that is in market and it's project is Worthy to invest on
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 26, 2022, 06:08:46 AM
It's been almost 4 months in 2022 but the market looks yet to recover or approach the new ATH that happened in November, and this year it became my great hope so that Bitcoin continued to rise because I bought Bitcoin when the price was around $ 56K, and if I sell now, of course I have to ready for loss.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 03, 2022, 08:13:33 AM
Yes, that's right, that's how it should be before investing, many people fail due to hype and speculation, if this is still maintained, then we will experience bad things, it should be with the development of increasingly advanced technology, making many choices that we will get, so that make it easier not harder, that's why knowledge is needed now, rather than acting on hype and speculation.
Investing is not based on hype and speculation because it is not the final decision to invest in crypto, although sometimes hype and speculation become big profits at certain times but it is just a luck factor, analyze your knowledge for the main thing in investing without being influenced by hype and speculation.

The hype that exists sometimes often traps us in investing, many of us are affected and not infrequently are trapped in high prices when the hype lasts like what happened to shiba and dogecoin, I think experience and knowledge are important factors in trading in the market, With the ability to read analysis and understand the market situation, of course, we can avoid losses that might occur.

That is part of the game, I mean, we really don't know if this is a trap being laid by some whales or if we are really in a bull run just like what we have seen throughout 2021. We started slow this year, but at the end the prices goes to a new all time high. So we can't say that there is a trap early one, if we do then we will not going to make huge profit. So it's a game that we really need to play very hard and cautious as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 03, 2022, 07:51:14 AM
Yes, that's right, that's how it should be before investing, many people fail due to hype and speculation, if this is still maintained, then we will experience bad things, it should be with the development of increasingly advanced technology, making many choices that we will get, so that make it easier not harder, that's why knowledge is needed now, rather than acting on hype and speculation.
Investing is not based on hype and speculation because it is not the final decision to invest in crypto, although sometimes hype and speculation become big profits at certain times but it is just a luck factor, analyze your knowledge for the main thing in investing without being influenced by hype and speculation.

The hype that exists sometimes often traps us in investing, many of us are affected and not infrequently are trapped in high prices when the hype lasts like what happened to shiba and dogecoin, I think experience and knowledge are important factors in trading in the market, With the ability to read analysis and understand the market situation, of course, we can avoid losses that might occur.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2022, 07:42:12 AM
Their culture and we might be different, because talking culture is a whole, from the experience that Robert Kiyosaki conveyed we can take lessons, that this world is possible everyone to run anything with a knowledge basis, now the times have changed from the old investment model into an investment like now, Then what we can benefit from increasing developments this, not much can be captured from the contents of this statement, but I prefer how to see opportunities for everyone in preparing for investment.
I understand that people could learn things themselves, but nothing is like teaching it at school. If one nation had "economics" to explain simplest things from like high school first year to last year, we would have people who are a lot smarter about their money. The simplest fact that 10% of your salary should go to savings is a very big portion of economical understanding. I have been doing that for a while, and have I ever cashed that out?

Yes, and I didn't want to but it helped me get through some horrible times, so it really helped me even when I cashed out. I am doing it again, and I have been doing fine, to teach even this very simple thing is very important.

You could be making very little amount and barely can survive, but that 10% is not the one that saves you, if you are poor, then with 10% you are still poor. Of course this doesn't work for people who live under poverty level, they should be helped by the government and the community to go above poverty and nobody should be living like that.
Even if it's all we don't get in format education, but we can still study outside that, people must have creativity in life, so they don't expect so big from the government, in large numbers of governments also impossible to open space to every citizens.
People expect more from the government it is the government cannot provide for the people so this is different approach  lol.
Currently we are in medical technology,
Wait what? Medical technology ? what is the connection ? is this crypto matter? lol.

the opportunity to produce finance is so easy,
again what? EASILY to produce? you are kidding here right?

as long as we want and want to learn about that development, poverty is not able to change, if individuals do not try to decide on the poverty, do not expect others to change our lives, If we ourselves don't want to try.
even how hard to try yet it is opportunity and luck that will provide.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
January 24, 2022, 04:20:59 AM
Hype and speculation is luck, we can't find it all the time in crypto, we can't invest with the expectation of hype, although sometimes hype and speculation can provide much bigger profits, analysis and knowledge are needed to make investments more valuable and maximized, so there is no need to rely on hype and speculation.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 24, 2022, 02:21:53 AM
now it has entered mid-January 2022 by seeing the trend of bitcoin touching at 42 $ I think bitcoin is in a weakening state, but I believe bitcoin will strengthen again maybe in the range of 55 $ at the end of January 2022 this is just my speculation could be right or wrong. but I see altcoins rely heavily on bitcoin. I hope this year bitcoin can touch 100k$. I have very high hopes for bitcoin this year.
your predictions may not be achieved, if you see the trend that bitcoin is doing is always moving downwards, efforts to increase a little but soon will fall more than increase. with its current price tag of $35,180.68 it's certainly not something that can make many holders happy.
hopefully there will be no more bad news that hits bitcoin so that it will decline below $30K, which will obviously undermine all estimates about bitcoin.

The feeling of worry continues to be seen from the movement of bitcoin which seems difficult to stop from a prolonged correction and starts trying to move to be able to increase. everyone also hopes as you hope that bitcoin can reach $100K as predicted that should have happened at the end of last year but never achieved.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
January 22, 2022, 04:02:06 PM
A dawn of a new year is here we must have drafted new ATH for our various crypto currency stocked in our various wallets. It would be nice we share down our expectations so as it serve as an investment guide to many who might not have the chance to study chats or for investors who can't interpret chats.For you which coin are you expecting to go massively high and what strategy are you using
I think all eyes are on bitcoin, because if it goes bullish all of other coins will definitely follow bitcoin. Although we are still going to go through the bearish market bitcoin will definitely bounce back and possibly hit a new all time high getting to hit six figures that we all have been waiting on for ages now.

There are enough possibilities for this new year to be a different year in the cycle of bitcoin market but for that we need bitcoin to be trading around it ATH or must need to test new ATH at every month. But, around the bottom of lat year might get people to lose their faith on bulls of bitcoin markets.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
January 20, 2022, 08:26:58 PM
[...]
I think we all project others through the lens of our own thinking, so it makes me especially happy to read the post of someone who posts a simple statement with broad implications. And although I am not a financial analyst, in order to refute your arguments, I am still not sure about the reality of those easy money that you are talking about and, as a result, about the capitalization of the crypto market, since I am convinced that the turtle always wins the race.

But I agree with the statement regarding your potential expectations of market behavior after panic selling, given that not so long ago [in March 2020] we saw a massive dump of liquid assets, including S&P500, followed by a triple ATH. Although I do not rule out the opposite, because I do not remember that the interests of the majority would ever prevail or at least mirror the idea of ​​a bearish or bullish trend.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13027
January 20, 2022, 01:51:10 PM
I'm bearish for the first half of the year because most of the world is transitioning from unprecedentedly easy money to, relatively, extremely tight money, and crypto feeds off of easy money more than anything. People talk a lot about interest rates, but it's that plus slowing growth, much lower government spending, and rapidly ending QE. Worldwide, the brakes have already been slammed on the economy, but people haven't quite realized it yet. I think that sometime in the first half of the year all liquid assets including BTC are likely to fall off a cliff. It then might quickly recover within days, or this might lead to a frenzy of panic selling which lasts a couple of months. I think that this crash will be an excellent time to buy, though, and we could see ATHs toward the end of the year.

My record of price predictions isn't great, and so I don't personally make large bets based on my price outlook. My prediction above will definitively be wrong if we get to July without a major crash, or if interest rates peak and then start to constantly fall without a crash in liquid assets.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
January 19, 2022, 05:30:27 PM
Their culture and we might be different, because talking culture is a whole, from the experience that Robert Kiyosaki conveyed we can take lessons, that this world is possible everyone to run anything with a knowledge basis, now the times have changed from the old investment model into an investment like now, Then what we can benefit from increasing developments this, not much can be captured from the contents of this statement, but I prefer how to see opportunities for everyone in preparing for investment.
I understand that people could learn things themselves, but nothing is like teaching it at school. If one nation had "economics" to explain simplest things from like high school first year to last year, we would have people who are a lot smarter about their money. The simplest fact that 10% of your salary should go to savings is a very big portion of economical understanding. I have been doing that for a while, and have I ever cashed that out?

Yes, and I didn't want to but it helped me get through some horrible times, so it really helped me even when I cashed out. I am doing it again, and I have been doing fine, to teach even this very simple thing is very important.

You could be making very little amount and barely can survive, but that 10% is not the one that saves you, if you are poor, then with 10% you are still poor. Of course this doesn't work for people who live under poverty level, they should be helped by the government and the community to go above poverty and nobody should be living like that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 19, 2022, 12:04:20 PM
Futiracoin.com
January 19, 2022, 03:41:17 AM
This is the result of the absence of maximum knowledge, so people start something based on speculation and hype, no fundamental value is obtained and cannot understand the concept of crypto as a whole, the literacy that is poured cannot be a strategy in increasing investment.

Talking about opportunities they also can't see the truth, many people start investing, they even have more finances, but the question is how many people are successful in investing correctly?
The absence of strategies, investment concepts and patterns that must be done, will only make people lose money, then they react with the excuse that the market is corrected and then blame crypto that is not friendly to them.

"I think people like this need special learning."
This was one of the main topics that Robert Kiyosaki explained in his book "rich dad, poor dad". You may like him or hate him, he has been a lot more boring these days of course but he talked about financial literacy and that is still valid today.

From the first grade kids have classes in science, math, history, language, and many other things but there are zero classes regarding economy. If you could teach kids what economy means like you teach them everything else, even if not from young age but during high school, kids aged between 14 to 18 could learn finance very well. With that logic they could take that and use that to create strategies and make a great profit during college.

I mean just the fact that American students take loans that they need to pay for 20+ years is the proof that they never really understood the whole economics of business. The difference between you saving that same exact account but going to community college, versus spending that amount on Harvard college for 4 years doesn't give you profits that you think you will have, maybe except law or medicine.

There is no room for those who are lazy to do research and analysis, hoping that the hype will lead to maximum profit is a step back, the market acts based on a stable level of demand and balanced spending, this will affect us in carrying out investment, understanding, knowledge, and emotional control it is very necessary, so that there will be no big losses from these investments. Hopefully we don't act according to hype or speculation, because this will harm the overall view.
Knowledge is needed to start anything, if you expect the hype to get a profit, then what if the hype gives birth to a negative value, that's why investment cannot be done in the absence of knowledge, because it relies on hype and speculation will only make us fail.
legendary
January 18, 2022, 05:04:53 PM
This is the result of the absence of maximum knowledge, so people start something based on speculation and hype, no fundamental value is obtained and cannot understand the concept of crypto as a whole, the literacy that is poured cannot be a strategy in increasing investment.

Talking about opportunities they also can't see the truth, many people start investing, they even have more finances, but the question is how many people are successful in investing correctly?
The absence of strategies, investment concepts and patterns that must be done, will only make people lose money, then they react with the excuse that the market is corrected and then blame crypto that is not friendly to them.

This was one of the main topics that Robert Kiyosaki explained in his book "rich dad, poor dad". You may like him or hate him, he has been a lot more boring these days of course but he talked about financial literacy and that is still valid today.

From the first grade kids have classes in science, math, history, language, and many other things but there are zero classes regarding economy. If you could teach kids what economy means like you teach them everything else, even if not from young age but during high school, kids aged between 14 to 18 could learn finance very well. With that logic they could take that and use that to create strategies and make a great profit during college.

I mean just the fact that American students take loans that they need to pay for 20+ years is the proof that they never really understood the whole economics of business. The difference between you saving that same exact account but going to community college, versus spending that amount on Harvard college for 4 years doesn't give you profits that you think you will have, maybe except law or medicine.
Futiracoin.com
January 18, 2022, 06:11:24 AM
I think when we are in the Crypto room no longer speak speculation, but the way to see the opportunity to get a very necessary advantage, many people are trapped with the inability to recognize existing coins, so they react by hype, it tends to make investment chaos starting, How many people failed to be caused by greed to see big people, but they did not study the basic concepts of investment, the market that imposes us to see potential, does not move according to the development of the hype. If not, the fraud we are talking about cannot be avoided in the Crypto room.
Unfortunately, this is true as well. People have failed to see what makes crypto better, and that is not really something you could just come to accept. We are talking about people not finding value in real fundamentals and just going with the hyped stuff, that is not really understandable or acceptable. We need a lot more financial literacy in the crypto world.

When you have millions of people who have never studied finance ever in school and put them in a whole new market that worths trillions of dollars then we are going to have a lot of people losing money. The amount of people who want to invest just few hundred dollars and roll that into millions are way too high. I don't know how we can teach people the value of assets, and how you could turn that into something bigger, but without teaching people how to approach, we are just going to have a lot more people losing money.

There is no room for those who are lazy to do research and analysis, hoping that the hype will lead to maximum profit is a step back, the market acts based on a stable level of demand and balanced spending, this will affect us in carrying out investment, understanding, knowledge, and emotional control it is very necessary, so that there will be no big losses from these investments. Hopefully we don't act according to hype or speculation, because this will harm the overall view.
legendary
January 17, 2022, 11:36:18 AM
I think when we are in the Crypto room no longer speak speculation, but the way to see the opportunity to get a very necessary advantage, many people are trapped with the inability to recognize existing coins, so they react by hype, it tends to make investment chaos starting, How many people failed to be caused by greed to see big people, but they did not study the basic concepts of investment, the market that imposes us to see potential, does not move according to the development of the hype. If not, the fraud we are talking about cannot be avoided in the Crypto room.
Unfortunately, this is true as well. People have failed to see what makes crypto better, and that is not really something you could just come to accept. We are talking about people not finding value in real fundamentals and just going with the hyped stuff, that is not really understandable or acceptable. We need a lot more financial literacy in the crypto world.

When you have millions of people who have never studied finance ever in school and put them in a whole new market that worths trillions of dollars then we are going to have a lot of people losing money. The amount of people who want to invest just few hundred dollars and roll that into millions are way too high. I don't know how we can teach people the value of assets, and how you could turn that into something bigger, but without teaching people how to approach, we are just going to have a lot more people losing money.
Futiracoin.com
January 17, 2022, 03:53:07 AM
now it has entered mid-January 2022 by seeing the trend of bitcoin touching at 42 $ I think bitcoin is in a weakening state, but I believe bitcoin will strengthen again maybe in the range of 55 $ at the end of January 2022 this is just my speculation could be right or wrong. but I see altcoins rely heavily on bitcoin. I hope this year bitcoin can touch 100k$. I have very high hopes for bitcoin this year.
If you look at this month I agree that bitcoin is weakening, it's even difficult to move further this month, the state of altcoins is completely determined by how bitcoin goes forward, if bitcoin weakens, it is possible that altcoins will also follow the bad trend, although not all altcoins will follow the bitcoin trend completely, most relevantly bitcoin will reach a price of $100K by the end of the year according to my analysis.
We have our own analysis but it could be right or wrong because the market is very unpredictable. My analysis is also based on past trends, and if we follow what it means we are in a bearish market already were $100k is unlikely to take place anytime soon especially if the bear market will stay longer.
We should have our own analysis of the development of bitcoin, both when it strengthens and when there is a correction, the most important thing is the analysis is based on previous experience, so that in the future we are not disappointed when the prediction is wrong, nothing is impossible for bitcoin to reach the price of $100K, but we don't know for sure when it will happen, but in the short term it does not allow bitcoin to be at that price.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 16, 2022, 05:45:41 PM
If you look at this month I agree that bitcoin is weakening, it's even difficult to move further this month, the state of altcoins is completely determined by how bitcoin goes forward, if bitcoin weakens, it is possible that altcoins will also follow the bad trend, although not all altcoins will follow the bitcoin trend completely, most relevantly bitcoin will reach a price of $100K by the end of the year according to my analysis.
We have our own analysis but it could be right or wrong because the market is very unpredictable. My analysis is also based on past trends, and if we follow what it means we are in a bearish market already were $100k is unlikely to take place anytime soon especially if the bear market will stay longer.
legendary
January 16, 2022, 05:39:17 PM
It is true that the current conditions are the right steps to buy some coins, but what we need to know is not all coins suitable for buying in the market condition correction, there are even coins when the market conditions are green and cannot move up with good markets, that's why Current conditions are not all coins suitable for buying, but in contrast to coins in the top 10 coinsarketcap, whatever conditions I think are suitable for us to buy, depending on the investment pattern we made.
Yes! This is quite true and many people end up buying stuff that are not truly a great investment. Just because market may go up, doesn't mean that EVERY coin will go up. It just means that there is a big chance we could end up with a lot of coins going up while some of them crashing. Remember, the hyped movement when bull run happens is the time when most scammers come out.

You see everyone around you making a profit because of good projects, and then you end up buying something that promises so much return and you end up losing all of your money. That is the most important part of crypto, not to fall for scams and that is what I am trying to do as well. Bull market could come up very soon, but it may also end up not being true for every single coin, it may happen for just "some" of the coins, even "most" but not all. Check what you are getting into and do not get into things that look like a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: