Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANN] Block Panther V1.1 Out Now!!! PoS, Fast, Reliable & Secure [ANN][NEW] - page 2. (Read 2225 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 4
if someone have better method on x14 hash rate than https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x14 please tell me. thx for any suggestion.
p.s.
Quite silent on bitcointalk abaut panther. Dear panther owner, have You got any news for Your fans??
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoмoгитe paзoбpaтьcя - я мaйнил нa кoшeлёк и cдeлaл oкoлo 1712 мoнeт BPN нa кoшeлёк Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)и нa oкoлo 10000 блoкa пepeзaгpyзил кoмпьютep для POS mining - нo кoшeлёк выдaл oшибкy - я тoгдa пepeycтaнoвил кoшeлёк и ycтaнoвил кoтopый был coxpaнён wallet.dat (бэкaп) - нo вышлo "Кoшeлёк иcпopчeн-вoccтaнoвлeнию нe пoдлeжит"........Чтo мнe дeлaть yвaжaeмый BPNTeam? Пoмoгитe, пoжaлyйcтa-мoгy выcлaть Baм мoй Wallet.dat

C yвaжeниeм Aндpeй

Hello!
Help me understand - I was mining to my wallet and made about 1712 BPN coins to my Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)and about 10,000 block rebooted the computer for POS mining, but the wallet gave an error - I then reinstalled the wallet and put that wallet.dat(backup) was saved-but it turned out " the Wallet is spoiled-can not be restored.".......What should I do dear BPNTeam? Huh Help, please-I can send you my Wallet.dat

with respect Andrew ([email protected])

Bceм дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк!!!!
   Moя пpoблeмa былa пpaктичecки cpaзy peшeнa пocлe личнoй бeceды c Dev в Discord. Пpoблeмa былa в иcпopчeннoй cлyчaйнo  цeпoчки блoкoв в кoшeлькe кoгдa пepeзaпycкaл. Dev - бoльшoe eмy cпacибo - yдeлил мнe вpeмя - выcлaл мнe нeoбxoдимыe фaйлы и пoдcкaзaл кaк вoccтaнoвить кoшeлёк - зa чтo eмy eщё paз oгpoмнoe cпacибo. Чecтнo гoвopя--я yжe дyмaл, чтo пoтepял 1712 BPN. Huh...Booбщeм,-ecть eщё пopядoчныe и oтвeтcтвeнныe люди - cпacибo Dev! Roll Eyes

Good day to all!!!!
   My problem was almost immediately resolved after a personal conversation with Dev in Discord. The problem was in a randomly broken block chain in my wallet when I restarted. Dev - thank him very much - gave me time - sent me the necessary files and suggested how to recover the wallet - for which I thank him again. Honestly - I already thought that I had lost 1712 BPN. Huh ... In general, there are still decent and responsible people - thanks Dev

It was no problems at all, We are here to maintain our project and listen to it's users. If we can help in any way we will and to our highest standard. We are Happy your Happy with the outcome and that we could get it resolved.

Now onto great things with your & everybody else's support.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
WoW. This x14 is rarely occur. Probably coin ll be expensive. I ve found some hashpower here https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x14
If someone have better source please tell me. THX
BTW i've mined over 1000 coin and wallet working perfectly.
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoмoгитe paзoбpaтьcя - я мaйнил нa кoшeлёк и cдeлaл oкoлo 1712 мoнeт BPN нa кoшeлёк Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)и нa oкoлo 10000 блoкa пepeзaгpyзил кoмпьютep для POS mining - нo кoшeлёк выдaл oшибкy - я тoгдa пepeycтaнoвил кoшeлёк и ycтaнoвил кoтopый был coxpaнён wallet.dat (бэкaп) - нo вышлo "Кoшeлёк иcпopчeн-вoccтaнoвлeнию нe пoдлeжит"........Чтo мнe дeлaть yвaжaeмый BPNTeam? Пoмoгитe, пoжaлyйcтa-мoгy выcлaть Baм мoй Wallet.dat

C yвaжeниeм Aндpeй

Hello!
Help me understand - I was mining to my wallet and made about 1712 BPN coins to my Bvd5Vjk4DKe4Hg4zcdbxSBGrhKnRPqiBbq (pool.rig.tokyo)and about 10,000 block rebooted the computer for POS mining, but the wallet gave an error - I then reinstalled the wallet and put that wallet.dat(backup) was saved-but it turned out " the Wallet is spoiled-can not be restored.".......What should I do dear BPNTeam? Huh Help, please-I can send you my Wallet.dat

with respect Andrew ([email protected])

Join us on discord and we will look into it for you. Easier to talk there.
We can now confirm that Block Panthers PoW/PoS Phase has come into effect and it is running smoothly with no problems at all, Hope that your all enjoying finding rewards.
Video of where, how and what mine a Block Panther (BPN) coin on the X14 algo (rus): https://youtu.be/E-NFEl_YQW8

Added to the Announcement, Have also seen it in Discord Thanks for helping out with a Vid.
I mean i like new mineable projects without scamy masternode pre-sales
But i think without a special use case or a  exciting new feature.. you will have a hard time to survive.

All will be revealed once the site is up "Hoping that is some point this week", We have our roadmap and more but that is for the site so please just stay tuned, It should be worth it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I mean i like new mineable projects without scamy masternode pre-sales
But i think without a special use case or a  exciting new feature.. you will have a hard time to survive.
Block Panther has updated it's clients and github repo's to support the further nodes etc to keep the network stabilised.
Come and mine Block Panther on https://thepool.life

-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:8101 -u WALLET -p c=BPN

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!

It has been added to the announcement and thanks
copper member
Activity: 344
Come and mine Block Panther on https://thepool.life

-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:8101 -u WALLET -p c=BPN

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
Mining Rewards are now in effect. Happy mining.
Twitter added to the announcement along with all other pools.
Activity: 96
Block Panthe
for mining at the pow-coin

Code:
-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://pool.pow-coin.com:3933 -u  -p c= BPN	 
★Block Panther★
for mining at the 0769Pool

Code:
-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://pool.0769.it:3933 -u  -p c=BPN

added to top post.

Thanks to all for the support so far.
Activity: 71
★Block Panther★
for mining at the 0769Pool

Code:
-a x14 -o stratum+tcp://pool.0769.it:3933 -u  -p c=BPN
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
All pools added to op that are working.

is this asic or gpu coin? which rig is best to mining this coin? Grin btw good coin Cheesy love this than masternode

it can be mined with  - CPUs, GPUs & ASICs (Although we are looking into to steps of stopping Asics)

cpu algo is the best, so fair with other, people who dont have asic can mine with cpu
All pools added to op that are working.

is this asic or gpu coin? which rig is best to mining this coin? Grin btw good coin Cheesy love this than masternode

it can be mined with  - CPUs, GPUs & ASICs (Although we are looking into to steps of stopping Asics)
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Activity: 155
Dev,

I am happy you have went back:)
Pages:
Jump to: