Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANN][PRE-ICO]ZAN Coin Project - page 3. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
Motherfacker you don't even know how to spell Ethereum and say
Etherium
to collect money. you don't even know what is coin and what is token. should I wake Jamal and his cell to order them to find you wherever you are and tell them to ass-jump you for trying to scam people by announcing a garbage ICO? how could you be in IT you illiterate scammer, and where are your other existing projects?

I would like to officially reserve all the translations, my mother tongue is not English master Hodur, I'm only interested in the bounties and not doing anything. I want you to give me money and ask for nothing in return. master a man has got to eat, right?

Hello and thank you for the constructive feedback.
You are correct about my mis-spelling of Ethereum, and this is because I am not a native speaker -  we call it Etheri in Bulgaria. Sorry about that.
You can redirect Jamal to Australia and Bulgaria - we are located there.
I am standing out with my name and my purpose is not to scam people but give a solution to something that we are facing. All our team is formed by people that I've been working with and they are REAL people with real work Experience.
About the projects - you can read my resume in linkedIn and have an idea about them, thank you.
Greetings to Jamal and his cell!

P.S. you also misspelled the reference to Oidípous
April 04, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
Hi smladoe,
we are kicking it off right now. We will give away 100 ZAN for the first 500 people that joined out telegram announcement board.
We will figure out future bounty figures and give them there. 10% is quite good share for that I think.

I joined, but how do you plan to get the address to transfer the bounty? Also, where is the ERC20 contract to add it to an existing address? Sounds interessting though!

Our admins will collect the names of the first joined and approach them later on - asking for the addresses.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
April 04, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
Motherfacker you don't even know how to spell Ethereum and say
Etherium
to collect money. you don't even know what is coin and what is token. should I wake Jamal and his cell to order them to find you wherever you are and tell them to ass-jump you for trying to scam people by announcing a garbage ICO? how could you be in IT you illiterate scammer, and where are your other existing projects?

I would like to officially reserve all the translations, my mother tongue is not English master Hodur, I'm only interested in the bounties and not doing anything. I want you to give me money and ask for nothing in return. master a man has got to eat, right?
Activity: 6
April 04, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
Hi smladoe,
we are kicking it off right now. We will give away 100 ZAN for the first 500 people that joined out telegram announcement board.
We will figure out future bounty figures and give them there. 10% is quite good share for that I think.

I joined, but how do you plan to get the address to transfer the bounty? Also, where is the ERC20 contract to add it to an existing address? Sounds interessting though!
April 04, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
Hi smladoe,
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
I see 10% for affiliate and "Bounty" campaign. When will the Zan Coin bounty campaign begin? My personal view is not impressed on the presentation of the first post although I know you can not display pictures.
April 04, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
UPDATE:
Pre-sale is now ON. You can now send your contribution here: 0xBeF51888aF40D73Db76A7716c98BDfE979040f8d

Once you have sent ETH, you will automatically get your ZAN tokens.

Don't forget to add our contract details:
Contract Address: 0xBeF51888aF40D73Db76A7716c98BDfE979040f8d
Decimals: 18
Symbol: ZAN

20% bonus will be distributed after the pre-sale is over.

Regards,
Zan Coin team
----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody,
My name is Todor Boyadzhievhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/todor-boyadzhiev-1379416/ and I am one of the founders of ZAN Coin Project https://zancoin.tech
I just want to lay down what we are planning to do and need your precious feedback.

You may check out our short video that explains our model here https://youtu.be/RiiQH73fIJE

The coin is nothing new in the aspect of technology - it is Ethereum based, but its implementation is the thing that we want to put forward.
We are a bunch of people with IT background that already has existing projects and we are working with lots of freelance developers and customers on different locations.
We faced a lot of issues with payments and keeping everybody on the same page - that's how we came up with the ZAN Coin idea.
Using a cryptocurrency to pay to our developers and motivate them to keep it as an investment is something that we wanted to introduce.
We spoke with them and the majority agreed so we created our ICO.

The main points which we want to emphasize on are:

- Speed (payments are made really fast, and tax issues are tackled)
 - Motivation (people can keep the coin as an investment - read down and you will know)
 - Quality of products (we believe that if we motivate our devs the quality of our products will be better)

So, now you can ask... why don't you use just Ethereum or Bitcoin, or any other existing currency.
Here comes the sweet part. We want to pay dividends to each person holding our coin (investor, developer etc.) on a monthly basis. From the sales we make - we will split the winnings 50-50. 50% goes to the company for reinvestment and salaries and so on... and 50% goes as dividends but in the form of ZAN Coins. So if you are a developer that worked for our products you will get dividends based on your own work.

And that's not all... We want to initiate a buy-back option for our coins. What is it? Well - when we get money from our sales (because our customers are using actual money and I am not sure if we can make them use ZAN) then we will buy back coins from the open market in order to pay to devs and pay dividends.

I consider this as a nice option to keep the price of the coin high because of 2 points
1) People will want to keep it because they will get dividends
2) We will be on the buying side as well

That's basically it - now some technical details

Number of tokens: 17,148,385

Investors 70% 12 003 870
Affiliate and bounty 10% 1 714 838
Founders 15% 2 572257
Reserve 5% 857 419

ERC20 Protocol used.
We will be accepting ETH and we consider BTC too.

We are still probing the market and I think our presale will start in the middle of this month with coin price 1ETH=1500 ZAN, but if anyone wants to join in he can contact us.
We have more people joining our team - developers and people from other companies that want to participate or contribute.
Also we are in the middle of negotiation with a soft development company for becoming our partner which is great.

Check out our whitepaper https://zancoin.tech/uploads/ZAN_Whitepaper.pdf
Telegram group for announcements: https://t.me/zancoinofficial
Telegram for discussion https://t.me/zancoingroup - we will try to answer all your questions

Pages:
Jump to: