Pages:
Author

Topic: Newb Here BTC Question - page 2. (Read 188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 04, 2021, 04:42:08 AM
Is Cashapp not for mobile money, I mean fiat currencies. I have not used it before and can never think of using it if I want to invest cryptocurrencies. The best way to invest cryptocurrencies is to have a noncustodial wallet that you can leave the coin and have the control of your crypto, not going for any custodial wallet or custodial exchanges. You can buy offline wallet for well protection and be having your private key offline, but this can depend on the amount you want to invest. If you want to invest $1000, hardware wallet will be good, but investing $200, you can use online wallet. Custodial wallet can offer easy means, but it better to have the control by using noncustodial wallet. Do more research and know the difference between custodial wallet and mom custodial wallet, also about custodial exchanges and noncustodial exchanges.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 04, 2021, 04:27:45 AM
Hi guys,
    Brand new here. I just have a really general question. What is the minimum amount to start out with as a legitimate BTC investment ? And another question. Is Cashapp a good place to begin with this initial investment ? As far as fees for buying and selling is what I mean by a good place to start. 
Pages:
Jump to: