Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie about airdrops - page 3. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
November 28, 2017, 09:16:27 PM
Airdrop means a coin/token is distributed to the community for free or by doing small tasks. Airdrops are usually in the announcement or marketplace section of Alternate Crypto-currency. Moreover, Airdrop is a way for some projects to introduce their tokens, and for the crypto-community to announce about their tokens. A lot of Airdrops will be found everyday but all Airdrops are not real, some Airdrops are scam.
Activity: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
You can join an airdrop of deeponion for example if you become a junior member first, you can do it when you have at least 30 activities , after you can go to the deep onion website and look for the information. There are a few steps to follow. good luck
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
November 28, 2017, 11:19:20 AM
You need to meet a few requirements, gradually and depending on your activity you can make some decent cash

I am jus learning, I was so curisous about the cryptocurrency, so I joined this forums.
I will see how this will process. So the task can be very tough to finish?

It depends. You really just need to spend more time reading the forums - especially the Alt Coin Announcements section. Some airdrops require nothing other than your address, some are a bit more involved. Every project is different. Once you've been around awhile, though, you'll get the hang of what is required. Most, though, do require you to have your account at a certain level - you'll need to increase your activity. Make insightful and constructive posts, though, otherwise they'll just get deleted.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:57:41 AM
You need to meet a few requirements, gradually and depending on your activity you can make some decent cash

I am jus learning, I was so curisous about the cryptocurrency, so I joined this forums.
I will see how this will process. So the task can be very tough to finish?
Activity: 84
November 28, 2017, 10:45:05 AM
There was some discussion about it in April - check it out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1876879
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 10:41:39 AM
November 28, 2017, 10:36:12 AM
Airdrop is dropping for free coins to some amount of users through easy tasks or information given. Developers hold the event in order to pay attention to their product, to interest potential users.

Thanks for your answer. So it can be easy to make some money from airdrop?
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
November 28, 2017, 08:08:07 AM
Airdrop is dropping for free coins to some amount of users through easy tasks or information given. Developers hold the event in order to pay attention to their product, to interest potential users.
November 28, 2017, 07:55:23 AM
Hi I am a newbie and I would like to know more about the airdrops?
Why can we get the airdrops?
Why do the dev do airdrops?
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: