Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Crypto Advice - page 6. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1031
Only BTC
June 24, 2023, 09:18:09 AM
In all your 4 posts in the forum, you've asked that people email you, why do you want anyone to help you invest your money, do you trust who's going to email you, or should they even trust you because it is suspicious that you keep asking forum members' to send you an email. Some few days ago you said you'll no longer be using the forum:
I asked for help on reddit and someone is helping me in the chat please someone email me at [email protected] I will no longer be using the forum
But you're still here, i don't think it is wise or safe for anyone to PM op, if they want to learn about BTC, they should stay active on the forum. Op is wasting everyone's time and may not even be in need of any help.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
June 24, 2023, 09:16:42 AM
Hello I am looking to invest my 20,000 dollars for retirement but I don't know the best crypto for me to put into to save myself from inflation.
Fiat currencies are losing their purchasing powers but it has been lasting since appearances of fiat currencies. If our ancestors can live well and even were rich with fiat currencies, we can be the same. You are right to find alternative assets to invest and run away from fiat currency inflation but your choice on what asset to spend capital for it is important. If you choose wrong, you lose money and surely will have worse finance than if simply hold your fiat.

I'm 64 years old and don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of this crypto stuff so if anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.
If you don't want to learn, even basics of what you will invest money in, just don't invest. Keep your capital in fiat will be best choice for you.

You can contact me through the forum or via email I appreciate the help
Who contact you will be scammers. 100% scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
June 24, 2023, 09:14:12 AM
Hello I am looking to invest my 20,000 dollars for retirement but I don't know the best crypto for me to put into to save myself from inflation.

This is an obvious character of a scammer. Scammers are easy to call an amount of money. A serious investor shouldn't be mentioning an amount of money to entice an adviser.

I'm 64 years old and don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of this crypto stuff so if anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.

You are not 64. A 64 yrs old person should have the time to study. Atleast to know a bit of what they will invest into. That is how anyone above 50 behaves

Someone looking for advice contacts his adviser and not the other way round. Let me give you a benefit of doubt that you want to invest, choose bitcoin, buy and hold in a non custodial wallet. By the q1 of 2024 check your investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
June 24, 2023, 08:59:35 AM
Sorry to put it out but this isn’t the right way to go about investment. You can ask people to just send DM and you trust the suggestion of a total stranger which may turn out to be a scammer. I am sure that anyone that would be sending you PM would mostly be someone that would want to promote there shitcoins.

If seriously you’re actually in for investing and then you would need to go through everything yourself and the only cryptocurrency that fits your criteria for retirement investment is bitcoin. But even that needs some knowledge on Its security and the rest. If you are truly interested in investing in them which I doubt from your post then read through the pin charts on the forum or other articles. If you need help ask it by creating a thread and stop asking for people to PM you to avoid something that I am sure would lead to you been scammed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 24, 2023, 08:42:23 AM
Hello I am looking to invest my 20,000 dollars for retirement but I don't know the best crypto for me to put into to save myself from inflation. I'm 64 years old and don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of this crypto stuff so if anyone can give me advice I would appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: