Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie here :D - page 2. (Read 999 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
July 01, 2013, 02:28:53 PM
Welcome to the bitcoin... thing!  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 01, 2013, 02:20:11 PM
Welcome, Bitcoin fluctuates like crazy, dont worry about it, itll be back up, and down and up. Has been pretty stable around $100 for a while now though.

I think that the value of bitcoins will only go up due to the increasing number of users joining the bitcoin community recently.
Itll go up, sure, but it will fluctuate all the way up
Activity: 56
July 01, 2013, 02:11:05 PM
Welcome, Bitcoin fluctuates like crazy, dont worry about it, itll be back up, and down and up. Has been pretty stable around $100 for a while now though.

I think that the value of bitcoins will only go up due to the increasing number of users joining the bitcoin community recently.
Activity: 28
July 01, 2013, 02:06:09 PM
Activity: 17
July 01, 2013, 12:31:48 PM
I found out about bitcoin a little while ago and its really interesting me lol. I am starting to understand it (somewhat) and keep learning more and more. One question I had though, was whats the best wallet that I should use?

I have blockchain.info wallet, but I don't feel as comfortable having my wallet on another server. If somehow their servers got hacked or anything, wouldn't that leave all of the wallets stored just open to be cracked?

Also I wanted to know peoples opinions on the falling prices so far? I just got into it later and didn't get into stocks because of the fluctuations lol but I did notice that a few weeks ago it was over $100 per btc and now its 90 something..
Pages:
Jump to: