Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie here, Hello. - page 5. (Read 2960 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 14, 2013, 09:08:17 PM
Welcome!
Merit: 10
Learning something new everyday.
May 14, 2013, 06:18:06 PM
Thanks, you too.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
May 14, 2013, 06:13:54 PM
welcome to the forum, good luck with your mining Smiley
Merit: 10
Learning something new everyday.
May 14, 2013, 06:09:35 PM
I had one hell of a time getting all of the resources working properly. Not to mention the time spent on Google. While I'm fairly new to all of this Bitcoin business. Right now I'm mining with a strong 320Mhash/s on my HD5870 with GUIminer.

I have about .07 BTC since I started 3 or 4 days ago. If you are feeling generous I would put donations to good use^^ (1Q11r2AZBPxH5bqgaXdnyTsQDtnka5aCh3).

I'm also underway with a new website. I plan to make it a one stop resource for BTC and LTC info as I learn more and more. My focus is rich useful content and ease of use. FYI this is not an ad site. Never will be. The only personal ads I have is in the top banner and the two links that take you to the lists of BTC and LTC pools they only serve to help pay for hosting. Other then that this is a purely content focused website for use by beginners to experts (right now it's more on the beginner side lol.) I even give credit to those who deserve it when I aggregate info from different sources. (I'll make a sort of Citation site to give credit to sources, seems like the polite thing to do.)

You can't really get to the site with any search engines yet cause it is so new. I would post a URL but I don't know if I can yet, since this is my first post.

Thanks for reading, what kind of hash rates are you all getting?

Pages:
Jump to: