Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Just-Dice - page 2. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
September 11, 2013, 12:16:06 AM
I'm new to Bitcoins I don't trust anyone and I don't even know who Dooglus is. FYI to anyone who cares I will post my outcome, I emailed some admin dude on Just-Dice let's see what happens with my deposit. If they help me out I will post a positive outcome.

If Dooglus intended to steal ANY funds, he could simply shut down the site and keep all the coins. All 50,000+ Bitcoins. Yet you think hes going to steal .03 from you?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
September 11, 2013, 12:08:04 AM
If Dooglus intended to steal ANY funds, he could simply shut down the site and keep all the coins. All 50,000+ Bitcoins. Yet you think hes going to steal .03 from you?
September 11, 2013, 12:05:35 AM
I'm not pointing something out I dislike I'm pointing something out that could be used to take large sums of money assuming they are aware and choose to ignore the issue.

I'm pissed that my first experience is negative using Bitcoins. Losing any money without using it or gamble with it is disturbing! It was a pain in the ass getting the coins in the first place, I was going to relax and enjoy the gaming experience on my lunch break.

Now i have to wait hours maybe days maybe longer on something that's supposed to be instant. Deposits should NEVER be allowed without logging in first, I honestly had no idea there was even an option to login it's not very straight forward when you click the deposit button it never even suggests logging in before clicking the instant deposit option!

Calm down there people, both of you have valid points.

It is a simple improvement to warn the user about the possible issue of losing cookies -- especially when dealing with deposits. The OP could've disabled cookies and is not aware of it, and obviously he should've been more careful.

Why would you attack someone just because he is pointing something he disliked in a site you enjoy ? Nothing is perfect.
Activity: 294
September 10, 2013, 11:48:37 PM
Calm down there people, both of you have valid points.

It is a simple improvement to warn the user about the possible issue of losing cookies -- especially when dealing with deposits. The OP could've disabled cookies and is not aware of it, and obviously he should've been more careful.

Why would you attack someone just because he is pointing something he disliked in a site you enjoy ? Nothing is perfect.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2013, 11:39:54 PM
And after looking through your profile, you've tried to make a Paypal trade to "gain trust" (I don't think you understand how trust works), complained that the things you don't understand are other people's fault, and go around talking about things like you're an expert when you are spouting absolute garbage. I see no reason to even believe what you say, let alone try to help you any further. To anyone else, let the thread die.
September 10, 2013, 11:38:54 PM
I didn't do anything wrong I'm just trying to expose a flaw in there instant deposit and flaw in there tracking. My ip address never changed they should have never changed my account number via the browser. They don't ask for you to login to ANYTHING when making the instant deposit using inputs.io.

They need to close this hole so nobody else loses there money, I'm sure it's happened before.

It's been over an hour since I made the instant deposit, not so instant is it!

Yeah, no. You don't just go around bashing the best gambling site like that. The inputs deposits work fine all the time for me, and I'm sure if you talked to the owner dooglus he could help you out. Don't blame your own incompetence on other people's hard work.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2013, 11:34:15 PM
Yeah, no. You don't just go around bashing the best gambling site like that. The inputs deposits work fine all the time for me, and I'm sure if you talked to the owner dooglus he could help you out. Don't blame your own incompetence on other people's hard work.
September 10, 2013, 11:28:11 PM
I'm a newbie and didn't know better but if you use Just-dice.com instant deposit method using inputs.io you will likely get screwed like I did. When I logged into my inputs.io account it had the just dice transaction ready for me. When I went to the site after I made the deposit it showed a 0 balance. What happened it changed my account number and the number I need to access to access my balance, this is not accessible!!!!

There cookie system sucks and keeps assigning my computer a new account number and since I made a deposit for the first time without logging in Just-Dice.com gets a free deposit and I get the shaft!

FYI it's only $3 and I know they will keep my money because it looks like this is some kind of scheme to fish money from new players.

For new players sign up and do it the slow way and get a user name and password. Don't do it the instant inputs.io way it wont work and you'll just give Just-Dice a free no strings attached deposit!
Pages:
Jump to: