Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie need a good advice - page 2. (Read 1308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2016, 07:18:35 PM
what will you do when you have no money or anything to get bitcoin? I know faucet, but I was not interested.
I also know the signature campaign, but it is not worth for currently, and I also do not have any skills? advice a good website to get bitcoin? or learn how to get a sklill so I could sell my skills?

Firstly, everything about how to earn bitcoin are explained here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-earn-bitcoins-here-1244332

what will you do when you have no money or anything to get bitcoin? I know faucet, but I was not interested.
I also know the signature campaign, but it is not worth for currently, and I also do not have any skills? advice a good website to get bitcoin? or learn how to get a sklill so I could sell my skills?

yo have internet acces? you have computer ? you have more free times ?
why you not learning about blogging? VLOG ? ads? cpm etc.? i think its very usefull if you have more free times to build your website

I second this one.
if you have computer and unlimited connection i suggest you to monitize your pc, you can running hitleap or any bot on your computer and sell it for bitcoin, you can offering your minutes to the community, or if you want to get costumer fastly i recommend fiver, they are accept bitcoin as payment method, goodluck to you.
Activity: 812
June 28, 2016, 06:36:49 PM

why you not learning about blogging? VLOG ? ads? cpm etc.? i think its very usefull if you have more free times to build your website

I agree with you, do not always expect from bitcoin, you should look way to earn money online it very much.
even if you have a computer with high spec you can use it for mining

The fact is that you will find many ways to earn money online but no one is sure which is genuine and which is fake so invest at your own risk.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
June 28, 2016, 06:37:46 AM
From time to time you get translation jobs for altcoins. I would try that.
Activity: 784
June 28, 2016, 05:18:24 AM

I agree with you, do not always expect from bitcoin, you should look way to earn money online it very much.

with online world we can earn money with 1001 way, not only bitcoin, my friend get arround $13.000 from forex trading in brexit time.
other of my friend arround $1000/month from ads.
legendary
Activity: 1232
June 28, 2016, 05:08:42 AM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 05:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is money.
What would you do for money? Well, you have to work in a way or another - online or offline, directly for Bitcoin or for your country's currency and exchange into Bitcoin.
Sorry if this sounds disappointing for you, but this is the reality.

I see a lot of people who can get bitcoin for free, so I do not have to work real and buy bitcoin.
maybe I should have started from small things like faucet, and increase my account to then be able to join the signature campaign
Activity: 784
June 28, 2016, 04:50:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 28, 2016, 04:47:56 AM

Bitcoin is money.
What would you do for money? Well, you have to work in a way or another - online or offline, directly for Bitcoin or for your country's currency and exchange into Bitcoin.
Sorry if this sounds disappointing for you, but this is the reality.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 28, 2016, 04:43:58 AM
Faucets are never gonna get you enough money. I will just consume your time and effort.
Signature campaign on the other hand requires effort. Do not use it as a money source because that will lead you to wanting more and my result to spamming.
If you know or have any skills you can post in service section about what you can do.
Try bitcoin paying job. Also Try to get a real job. You can't just ean money online.

I know about the faucet and therefore I was not interested.
I will join the signature campaign when my account is already a member
I have said that I do not have any, then I'll try to make money in online.
Looking for a job online is not that easy bro. You'll have more better chance of getting good money if you find yourself a real job.
now I have not found a job yet, so try to find a job online and hoping to find the best way to bitcoin. any advice welcome Smiley
I think it will be hard for you to start earning bitcoin because you said that you don't have skills to offer/sell, low rank account and also you are not interested in faucets Sad. I think the i would recommend to you to be active in this forum to gain some post quality,activity and also to rank up and aside from being active from this forum you can also do some faucet so that you can earn at least little amount of satoshi while waiting for your account to rank up. That is my advice.
June 28, 2016, 04:27:21 AM
Faucets are never gonna get you enough money. I will just consume your time and effort.
Signature campaign on the other hand requires effort. Do not use it as a money source because that will lead you to wanting more and my result to spamming.
If you know or have any skills you can post in service section about what you can do.
Try bitcoin paying job. Also Try to get a real job. You can't just ean money online.

Looking for a job online is not that easy bro. You'll have more better chance of getting good money if you find yourself a real job.
now I have not found a job yet, so try to find a job online and hoping to find the best way to bitcoin. any advice welcome Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
June 28, 2016, 04:23:25 AM
You have no money to buy bitcoin, that's understandable, nothing wrong with that.
You have no skills or you just think you don't Sad
Telling us that signature is not worth your effort, that faucet micro-earnings are completely beyond your interest...
So you basically asking us to direct you to magical money generator?
Let me enlighten you, there is no such thing. You want some BTC, this is the right place to look for them. Just embrace your patience, build yourself a nice account and join some
signature. I'm sure that in time you will find things you can make bits on. Its not that hard for example to use gimp (free graphic program), there are many contest for logos or banners here. Educate yourself about BTC and helping others with your post will get you some bits as well.
Heard about hashocean scam? This is what you get when in searching of money generators.
Activity: 980
June 28, 2016, 04:21:50 AM

Activity: 1008
June 28, 2016, 04:19:33 AM
Get a job!! Thats only thing i know for you to earn bitcoins.
June 28, 2016, 04:15:43 AM

Activity: 980
June 28, 2016, 04:02:43 AM
June 28, 2016, 03:58:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: