Pages:
Author

Topic: NEWBIE NEEDING HELP! - page 2. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 27, 2017, 11:40:35 AM
Is Bitcoin Core fully synced?

Can you please post the armorylog.txt and dblog.txt files found in the Armory data folder.

Oh. Fuck me. Does that Bitcoin Core really work that way. Now I realized it. So I have to wait for fuckin' days that it goes full sync. Gladly I've SSD. Thanks for help guys, but I think it's now up to that BTC Core lowerpartscale that says to me in finnish language that: "Syncronizing with web: 4 years, 37 days behind"

May that be the reason?

Best regards,

Newbie-idiot Grin
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
February 27, 2017, 10:05:05 AM
Is Bitcoin Core fully synced?

Can you please post the armorylog.txt and dblog.txt files found in the Armory data folder.
February 27, 2017, 07:29:13 AM
And I can check that the transaction has been fine from blockchain also. So I don't know... how I can get the money off that Armory? Fuckin' weird lol Cheesy I appreciate hugely if someone helps me out =)
February 27, 2017, 07:12:28 AM
 Hello,

I'm a rookie with BTC, but I just wanted to send my money to blackmarket, not straight, but from the place I buy them -> through Armory -> to the real Blackmarket wallet. But now, Armory doesn't show me the balance. It just shows (...) where balance is reading.. can someone help me, i'm in a bit of a hurry and such a noobie and ashamed, haallppp! :-) xo

EDIT: https://gyazo.com/f9c2e6a3d10fa97747872c25b7080890

So, thats what it shows when I push "Send bitcoins", and yes, I have that bitcoin core program.
Pages:
Jump to: