Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie needs clue: Speculate to HODL BTC or buying cheap altcoin? - page 2. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think the best thing to do now is to hold your Bitcoin until the hard fork, then look at the lanscape before  diversifying some of your profit into Altcoins, just dont chase the price.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Yeah it is so strange. Bitcoin keeps rising and all altcoins are dragging! You would think innovations and improvements from altcoins would count for something but I guess not!

I think it would be hard to time the market at this stage. I only have a little bitcoin but it is unlikely I'll trade it for altcoins unless something really jumps out at me. It could easily keep on a run of increasing a few per cent per day at this rate!

Bitcoin is moving higher and Altcoin seems heading lower,
Ethereum is also like falling slowly,
I still keep my BTC (small portion is buying some altcoins LOL).

I would probably watch the market like you,
if there is a jump so I would start to buy some,... probably.

I like long term buying, so I think it may be a good idea to buy some Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Yeah it is so strange. Bitcoin keeps rising and all altcoins are dragging! You would think innovations and improvements from altcoins would count for something but I guess not!

I think it would be hard to time the market at this stage. I only have a little bitcoin but it is unlikely I'll trade it for altcoins unless something really jumps out at me. It could easily keep on a run of increasing a few per cent per day at this rate!
Activity: 518
I am confused when bitcoin rises, all alt definitely down, will this trend continue? If you want to buy alt at the moment, i think it's the right time, but not all alt should you buy. You should also analyze and choose to gain valuable alt in the future. Bitcoin is also good, if you want to buy and store it for future assets, it is a brilliant idea.
Activity: 134
I got some Bitcoon Gold,
It is a sort of present for newbie

I also got another present,
BTC is ATH.

Is it a good idea to start to buy Altcoins?
Do I have to wait for correction and jump to buy Altcoins?

I sold my BTGs because I think it's a useless fork when we compare it with exact bitcoin. If you're sure that you found some promising and cheap altcoins, you can buy now. Otherwise, it doesn't worth to buy now, you may have huge loss at the end.

I was thinking that if I buy Altcoins now,
it may be very good idea.

Not quite sure,
but it seems that you already did it,
I think that I will use some of my BTC to buy Altcoins
Activity: 206
I got some Bitcoon Gold,

BTC is ATH.

I sold my BTGs because I think it's a useless fork when we compare it with exact bitcoin. If you're sure that you found some promising and cheap altcoins, you can buy now. Otherwise, it doesn't worth to buy now, you may have huge loss at the end.
Activity: 157
if you actually know what you are doing (but your question suggests that you don't) and have a knack for trading, it is a good idea to keep 50% in BTC and invest the rest in alts. otherwise make your life easy and keep it all in BTC - the BTC bull run will presumably continue until the end of the year, making investing in alts dangerous for the unexperienced ones.

Keeping somecash or BTC at some portion is a good idea,
You may use this very good idea.

I agree that BTC may rise more,
But I dont think Altcoin will jump now.
I ll keep my BTG.

Good clue
Activity: 126
if you actually know what you are doing (but your question suggests that you don't) and have a knack for trading, it is a good idea to keep 50% in BTC and invest the rest in alts. otherwise make your life easy and keep it all in BTC - the BTC bull run will presumably continue until the end of the year, making investing in alts dangerous for the unexperienced ones.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
I got some Bitcoon Gold,

BTC is ATH.

It is not a bad idea to buy altcoin,
There is also a thread about altcoins to have a promising concept and value,
You may buy it some.

Not sure when?
Check TA chart, jump in the right time.

I ll HODL BTC BTG now,
I ll sell some later.
Altcoins are a good option,.... dont miss the train
That s the idea.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
BTC fork is still a couple weeks away, it could very easily rise even more.  It is your decision on where that tipping point is to where alts are so cheap that its time to move back into them.  Personally I think we may have another week of BTC rising.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I got some Bitcoon Gold,

BTC is ATH.

Pages:
Jump to: