Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Question: Bitcoin Vs. Other Cyptocurrency - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hi guys, newbie here... I'll just wanna ask what is the advantage of bitcoin compared to ethereum and other cryptocurrencies? I am not familar with other cryptocurrencies by the way... Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks

The advantage of bitcoin is it has more investors than other crypto because of being bitcoin is already proven and good for long term investment. Most countries that don't declare bitcoin as illegal accept it already and also most crypto national wallet bitcoin is the only crypto which is exchangeable into fiat money.
Activity: 322
Hi i'm still the same person posted a separate thread regarding this matter but I got no replies yet. Is it true that Bitcoin is good for long-term investment while other altcoins are for short term ones. Why is that so?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi guys, newbie here... I'll just wanna ask what is the advantage of bitcoin compared to ethereum and other cryptocurrencies? I am not familar with other cryptocurrencies by the way... Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks

Comparing the above 4, I would suggest you to invest in the Ethereum, because they have the real potential to beat the Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Also when you have Ethereum, you can also buy the ICO tokens that is supported by the Ethereum. These ICO tokens themselves act as a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Other cryptocurrencies are different from bitcoins because they are based on something that is tangible but bitcoins is not. For instance most ICOs are crypto currencies but they got their value from the startup company that created the tokens.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency world. It is the major one. But in the future other alternative coins like eth,xpr.... will come to the bitcoin's place.
Activity: 28
i think most people know bitcoin, but i think more altcoins much better than bitcoin, has more purposes, especially ethereum.
Oh i see... Thanks guys
Activity: 5

I know many people begins maining bitcoin gold. Cause it's mainong through video card
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
The only command thing between btc and eth is blockchain technology. Btc is a crypto money while eth never made for this purpose. There are technical differences between these two you may google it. From investment perspective you should choose which is going to give you better return and in my opinion eth is undervalued currency.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a pioneer, is the most known cryptocurrency in the world. Almost all of the cryptocurrencies use bitcoin as a measure of value.
Pages:
Jump to: