Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 27. (Read 33454 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
You can go ahead and trade with demo funds or paper trading. I don't recommend getting yourself into trading with live funds before you don't have at least a decent command of technical analysis. Then you need to have proper risk management and be able to manage your emotions. If you can master these 3 aspects you are bound to be a successful trader.
Better risk small amount than demo trading in my view because it reall can get into the sitation how to decide when trading,if they are doing demo trades they will never get tht much seriousness and if they are losing they will just let it be.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
You can go ahead and trade with demo funds or paper trading. I don't recommend getting yourself into trading with live funds before you don't have at least a decent command of technical analysis. Then you need to have proper risk management and be able to manage your emotions. If you can master these 3 aspects you are bound to be a successful trader.
Newbie should go learn more, its good to do your practice on an offline trading platform. We do have that kind of facility where you can trade live using a demo account especially in stocks. I also don’t recommend newbies to do a real trading activities, before I started to trade on stocks without proper knowlede so i lose money, so I don’t want newbies to experience this one, its easy to learn trading now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As a new trader, be sure that you will lose money a lot depending on your risk appetite. In the beginning, you may win big and think it is easy, that you are smart or it is not as bad as people claim. But, then you will lose it all shortly afterwards. That will bring you to your sense. Just, that you will feel very disappointed or paranoiac You will think people are cheating at the game to the point you will want to give up.

But, if you are careful in the beginning, you will avoid all these pitfallls. But, that is impossible as a beginner to understand it. You will read about money management, entry exits and all the blah blah.
But, until you have been tested to your cores, you will not understand the power of emotion in trading. So good luck
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Anyone can start trading. Its all about learning how it should be done. Try with a minimum investment, Practice choosing the best coin in the market. See how far you go through either with profits or loss. Try with more coins if you have earned some profits. split your investment into two or more coins. Be patient as long as the coins gain your profits.
Lets face it, trading is not for everyone. Not because you have a stash of coins laying around means you can trade. This is the problem why there's a lot of frustrated trader out there invited by those who just wan't to earn from referrals links and just tell the noobs that its easy, just Buy low and Sell high. It does't work like that. Wish it was that easy. Patience plays a big factor in trading.

It's not for everyone really especially for the people who seek easy money and thinking that trading is heaven for them. But for the people who strive to learn something new and always find ways to be educated then provably trading will suit on them since hardworking people wins on the trade.

Trading is not for every person and this is kinda like an online business model. Sometimes I explain the meaning of trading to my friends and the first question should be about "similarity with network marketing". Trading will give good rewards if you have the required skills and the considerable amount of start deposit.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Anyone can start trading. Its all about learning how it should be done. Try with a minimum investment, Practice choosing the best coin in the market. See how far you go through either with profits or loss. Try with more coins if you have earned some profits. split your investment into two or more coins. Be patient as long as the coins gain your profits.
Lets face it, trading is not for everyone. Not because you have a stash of coins laying around means you can trade. This is the problem why there's a lot of frustrated trader out there invited by those who just wan't to earn from referrals links and just tell the noobs that its easy, just Buy low and Sell high. It does't work like that. Wish it was that easy. Patience plays a big factor in trading.

It's not for everyone really especially for the people who seek easy money and thinking that trading is heaven for them. But for the people who strive to learn something new and always find ways to be educated then provably trading will suit on them since hardworking people wins on the trade.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
Since you are just a beginner then I think it is based on what you want to do or where you want to start with. When I was a newbie, I decided to join first bounties in order for me to be familiarized with cryptos then eventually I started a small amount of money to invest with a crypto then learn to trade it from the market.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

Definitely yes, start trading.
Try to use technical analysis in trading if no major events are expected.
Start with support and resistance concept.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
If I were you , I would take about $ 100 and start practicing on it, and of course I would spend a lot of time to study the indiators and learn trading !
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Everyone in crypto is make trade and will be trader, if you newbie you can learn and find information how to trade. Invest, buy and sell all of that relates to trade.
well, if you really want to experience this, of course you have to start. however, if you have great doubts about this, it's better to avoid it. we know that trading has a considerable risk for a newbie, even a pro.
They should experience trading if they want to engage with the market challenges in order to make profits and have experiences also. Newbie should expose themselves on the market to gain knowledge and experiences to be an effective trader not just those who knows how to click buy and sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Like what I said for newbie who wants to enter in trading industry its better to do research regarding the basic procedure in trading because no one in this cryptoworld dont want  to lose their capital, knowledge and experience is the key to win your trade.
I'm not a pro trader but because of some research, reading article and watching tutorials in youtube I gaine knowledge and make some win in trading I also minimize yo losing my money.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Everyone in crypto is make trade and will be trader, if you newbie you can learn and find information how to trade. Invest, buy and sell all of that relates to trade.
well, if you really want to experience this, of course you have to start. however, if you have great doubts about this, it's better to avoid it. we know that trading has a considerable risk for a newbie, even a pro.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Whether trading or not is totally on the own decision if you want to learn and then start trade then first earn some coins from joining bounty campaign and trade them and get experience so like this you wont be getting any loss as you have not invested and after you think that you are experienced enough to invest and trade then start it. If you have patience then start trading if not better be invested or leave it which is the better option.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
For me i start trading if my altcoin get dump for their price its a once in a lifetime that dropped it for a big price to start boughting them and to hold it also.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Always start will small amounts
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
basically for everyone, trading starts with beginners. I think now is the right time that you can use to trade because now the market price is still cheap.
At starting something everyone must be new but later on they learn and get experience, but if you think you are new and you are ready to trade increase your knowledge about trading and get into it again, because to face trading risk you must have skills and information to make good decision, I suggest all newbie’s to be patience and keep learning about trading.
I think that no one should enter the market or in the business until and unless the required knowledge is attained. This is equivalent to saying that when you have the basic knowledge, you would be able to make use of the important concepts when I business. The free people often loose money. This is because they are not experienced and have little understanding about what they do.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
As a fresh start you should be doing some research on how it works to the very basics of trading. Before you commit onto something make sure you have a better understanding of what your getting into. Just to make sure you won't go in blindly kindly follow my advice and don't worry about strategies in trading you'll work it out somehow by experiencing it first hand.
Right.Experience is the best teacher and with time,it will make you a mastered one.You should see to it that before you trade,you should know all the basics in trading so that you will not just trade just for losses but for big profits.Everyone comes from a newbie but i believe with more practice and experiences in real trading,you will end up a good trader in time.
Pages:
Jump to: