Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie / Start mining - page 2. (Read 1148 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 05:25:37 PM
Block erupters can be the size of an usb stick. You can buy them on ebay for example, just look it up on google.
Think they are about 20 - 30 USD. I dont think they are profitable anymore.
Better buy a graphic card and mine scrypt based currencies.
Activity: 19
January 02, 2014, 05:19:08 PM
hey,

I believe block erupters are also asic chips which only works for BTC and other asic coins but not scrypt coins like LTC.

Hmm.... so what do you think about all this? I'm a newbie. I reading all the forum's about mining but anybody can;t tell you what is now the best to do.

I have around 400$ to spend on this - what is the best option to start? I can wait very long to get this money back. I just want to start and after start spending all money to get more stuff...
Activity: 27
January 02, 2014, 05:11:46 PM
hey,

I believe block erupters are also asic chips which only works for BTC and other asic coins but not scrypt coins like LTC.
January 02, 2014, 05:08:35 PM
thanks for reply!

But what about "Block Erupter"?
Activity: 5
January 02, 2014, 05:01:58 PM
The furies are application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC), whose specific application is the Bitcoin proof of work (SHA256). To the best of my knowledge, there are not yet any commercially-available ASICs for the LiteCoin proof of work (Scrypt). Your best bet for mining LTC is a GPU.
January 02, 2014, 04:53:00 PM
Hello everyone!

I just bought some LTC couple week's ago but i decided to mining & trading.

I want to mining a Cryptocoins - No BTC. I readed before about red fury or blue fury but these are to Bitcoin - no cryptocoin's.

Is it possible to get something like this (red/blue fury) for Scrypt?

If i don't give to you guys not enough info. just ask!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: