Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie story - Everything started with a Big Mac... - page 3. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello to Italy,
I am also a newbie and want to invest maybe more than $5. I am joining the question about how to invest the best these days. I can invest $500, but Bitcoin looks too high. Anyone? Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

2 years ago I bought a Big Mac (around 5 Euros) to bring to a good friend that was really hungry ...I did not want the money back so he proposed to give me the equivalent in BTC; He explained a bit about it, convinced me to download Mycelium on my phone and then he sent me 0,017 BTC

Then I totally forgot about it...
...last week he messaged me: "hey, did you ever open/check again Mycelium...!? If not, go and check!"
So I discovered "that Big Mac" is now a 5/6-course dinner in really nice restaurant Roll Eyes Shocked!!

That's how my story with the Bitcoin started and why I've decided to join BCT Forum!

I've looked around and I found a lot of guide and Q&A here that I'm going to read to understand deeply this new (to me) world!

My first question is:
Any suggestion about the best way to invest my "BigMac"...? May I just keeping it or...?

A special thanks to my "Big Mac addicted" friend!

Bye from Italy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: