Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie trader be like - page 5. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
November 09, 2019, 08:55:18 AM
Your plan is good at every time there are mistakes and you can't give up, even ready to deal with it, especially our mental, novice traders will suffer only a few losses, but in that loss you can understand you better for trading and also analytical skills must prepared.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
November 09, 2019, 08:50:40 AM
I waste lot of money on trading. Without planning I lost every trade which mostly the problem. By the way it's only trial but I didn't want to stop.

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you. The one lesson I learned about trading  is plans is very important. At the same time patience.
I feel you, since i'm always experiencing that kind of incident while doing trading, I think my lapses was i'm easily overcome by my emotion! my mind tell me to sell when the coin that i was traded started to dip its price, i sell instantly without considering that the price may surge in the following hours.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
November 09, 2019, 08:47:04 AM
I will post update base on my experience, let's see how far of knowledge I can go
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 09, 2019, 08:41:55 AM
You are right. You need to have a good trading plan in having some research. But I salute you in doing trading to be trial and to be familiarized about every transaction because I believe that having actual trading activity to learn is better rather than reading trading articles that we don't really if teach right way to trade. Doing it in your own with real trader's guide is better to learn fast.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 09, 2019, 08:29:43 AM
Like you I wasted money on trading, back in the days when I was just a beginner. Almost every week I spend money on trading as I assume that when you buy a cheap coin you have the advantage of making a big profit by assuming the price goes up. But not really because not all coins can be trusted to give me a profit and that's what I learned. So it is not just the plan and patience we need, we also need the knowledge that will give us to find the legit coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 09, 2019, 08:24:02 AM
Dedication, strategy(plan) and patience are keys to success in trading. if you are a newbie, do not put too much money into it because you are not in the position of getting something but learning. Do not overcomplicate your trade because it will confuse you making a decision, try it with a small number of money to familiarize yourself with the market. after you get the feeling, try to increase your stake to test your ability.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 09, 2019, 08:20:10 AM
Plan your trade and make sure you don't get easily swayed by the market direction. From experience, emotions can affect you and how you execute your trading plan/s.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 09, 2019, 08:16:06 AM
Careful planning is certainly very much needed by every trader, be it for novice traders or experienced, the planning that is built is certainly through the analysis and experience they have learned before starting trading in several markets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
November 09, 2019, 08:08:42 AM
I waste lot of money on trading. Without planning I lost every trade which mostly the problem. By the way it's only trial but I didn't want to stop.

Making plans is needed to have successfull trade. Without plan, you're giving away your holding out of you. The one lesson I learned about trading  is plans is very important. At the same time patience.
Pages:
Jump to: