Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Trading Question? - page 3. (Read 543 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
October 28, 2019, 09:47:55 AM
Basically, you are a trader already considering that you have alerts with what the price Bitcoin could be. I'm just not sure why you are getting scared to sell high, knowing that you could profit from it? What should you be afraid of? Are you getting out too early? I think as long as you are profiting consistently, you are going to make it. There are a lot of ways you could improve on your trading, and that could be with the use of bots. I could help you guide through it. Message me if you want.
Activity: 21
Merit: 11
October 28, 2019, 09:41:02 AM
Hello,

I got into Bitcoin last February. I don't know anything about trading though I often watch Krown's Crypto Cave on YouTube. It's just as confusing to me as it is fascinating. I don't want to be a trader because I know nothing about it but since I bought my first Bitcoin I set up alerts on my phone for sudden increases and decreases and I've noticed patterns.

For instance, on Friday when Bitcoin jumped 36% from $7,400 - $10,300 my alerts on my phone were off the charts. I've seen this before, most notably when Bitcoin jumped up to $13,600 in September. Both times I felt that whales were pumping and dumping and I pushed the button on my phone to sell high but then I started shaking and canceled the sale. Sure enough, a couple of hours later Bitcoin gets dumped and goes back to reasonable levels.

Guys, I know I'm stupid because I'm asking myself, in both instances, why I didn't sell high and wait for Bitcoin to come down and buy again? It seems like a sure thing. All I hear are stories about people losing the shirts off of their backs from trading so that's why I just hodl. Am I missing something here? When I see the whales move the market this quickly should I just grab onto their tales and go for the ride? It seems like a sure thing but I know I'm missing something. Please educate me as to what is wrong with my reasoning.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: