Pages:
Author

Topic: newbie where do you see yourself in 5years? - page 2. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31
There is gold in volatility..
Well, thank you for this impressive thread.

To me, my quest and goal is to build my knowledge in cryptocurrency.  With the relevant knowledge, I'll  be an authority in this industry.

As a copywriter , I want to be able to write great copies in this field and also become a crypto whitepaper writer.

I have started putting in the time and effort to achieve this goal....
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702

From the perspective of someone who has been on the forum for almost 5 years I can say that I really had a great desire to be a part of this community and to contribute in some way with my participation. I can't say I did exactly what I wanted, but I still came pretty far from a regular beginner to where I am now. Nothing in life is achieved overnight, and only those who have clear goals and great persistence can succeed.
Its never easy, I believe what newbies face is newcomer's fright thats for those that has a spark of interest but there are some who has already made a bond not to be productive.
With the former there is hope, if they off load tension and pressure, mastering what ever they can, time is not off the greatest essence.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Enriched with blockchain technology will be my first goal in the next five years.Already taking online courses regarding this but I am looking for a place where I can visit and study about the blockchain more intensively and about cryptos I hope we can able to spend the cryptos in the next five year time frame.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I also came here 5 years ago afd didn't expect much, only wanted to learn something about btc.
During time, I get to know some people here, with some even became close friends and met offline for dinner etc.
From this viewpoint I received here much more than I expected.
Some other things here like many ugly discussions and fights in many forum topics I don't like much but it's life and we can't avoid it.
Of course this forum is also opportunity to earn something and to build long term relationships.
It's not perfect place but nice place to be.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Hardly anyone will answer where they see themselves in 5 years, and I think it's even harder for beginners. Considering some of the facts realistically, it is not difficult to conclude that only a small percentage of beginners can somehow advance in the forum. Some become members only to participate in bounty campaigns, others try to be true members but face the classic challenges of a language barrier or the impression that they cannot get enough merits to get a higher rank.

From the perspective of someone who has been on the forum for almost 5 years I can say that I really had a great desire to be a part of this community and to contribute in some way with my participation. I can't say I did exactly what I wanted, but I still came pretty far from a regular beginner to where I am now. Nothing in life is achieved overnight, and only those who have clear goals and great persistence can succeed.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
   Before I can came here I had nill BTC, minimal cryptocurrency knowledge, funny as it may I thought cry up to currency was only about bitcoin never heard of altcoins. I was just an everyday low tech knowledge person.
But something that I regularly do when I enter a whole new atmosphere is to set myself a road map and a Goal.

What is a road map and whats the use
A road map is like a direction route you are predicting and hoping to follow as you begin a progress in something new.
A road map can
+ observe your progress movement, whether you falling behind or progressing
+ keep you en route
+ spring up radical learning: to make sure you catching up with your roadmap you would want to up your game.

Like I said i came with no bitcoin and poor knowledge of it, but there has been changes to that and the growth continues.
Newbies ask yourself where you want to be in 6months, 9 months or even 5years after becoming a member
Pages:
Jump to: