Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbiee in altcoins - page 3. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
You just have to start advertising the company and the more so the better, and later as you pay extra, you can also do your own investment
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
You do not have money, no problem. You can join the bounty. I do not even have the money to buy altcoin, so I'm joining the bounty. You earn money from bounty. Then you can buy some altcoin with this money and hold it. After 1 year you can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Well, if you want to make the first money, then you will come up  bounty with their rules and get the coins that you can later sell on the stock exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
January 31, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world

Trading is the fastest way to earn profit but you need to work daily in order to earn more profit. You can also work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins without any investment. The easiest way is to build a mining rig and the only problem you will get is the electricity consumptions, now it is for you to think what suits you the most.
Activity: 136
January 31, 2018, 12:07:35 PM
Hello im newbie, some of my friend teaching me of this kind cryptocurrency. can someone teach me to have a huge profit of cryptoworld by free? im a poor so i want to take time in this world
huge profit by free? It is impossible but getting profit is possible by joining in the bounty campaign. Your friend missed to tell you that if getting a big profit is your target what you need to do is make an investment, although it's risky but profit is big when you hit the right one.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 31, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

there is nothing you can do right now, I am not to shrink you. but if you do not have the capital, of course you will find it difficult to earn profits. this is logic reasoning. there's a lot you can do, what can you get for earning in crypto? this is the question for yourself.! I just want to suggest, start taking the time to read on this forum. there is a lot of knowledge that you can get, this is the beginning for you. the rest you will know which way you will go. good luck
Activity: 290
January 31, 2018, 12:00:59 PM
do some research i will search if the coin is good or not and also ask some recommendation to some of my crypto currencies friend and ask some friend what is the good altcoin to invest
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
If you dont have anything to start the best way to do is to joing bounty campaigns,you can start earning with social media campaigns that will only require a specific number of friends in facebook or followers in twitter,you just need to like,comment,share some posts in facebook while you just need to twit and re-twit posts in twitter weekly and after the ICO has ended you will receive your stakes so you will have money to start trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 31, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
Investments can be in the form of money or time in the crytocurrency world. As someone who is new, I suggest you start first by joining airdrops as you only got to  invest your time on it. While doing so, start learning about trading by reading  a lot about it here in this forum. Start building your ranks as well here to prepare you the the next stage which is bounty. Once you have gained enough funds and knowledge, then you may already try  trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
You can participate in ICO s if ever you have some money to invest. However ICO s are risky but if you pick the right ones you might get huge profit in short time. There are sites where you can figure out every ico s rate which can help you make a good decision. However, be careful.

Best of luck.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
January 31, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
There's no free that have a big profit. If you want an big profit then you must invest. There are way to earn free but you need patience amd time because in starting the earnings will quite slow and just like an allowance.but everytime you ranked up and many activities yo've done your earnings and profit will be rising up and up until it is big
Activity: 84
January 31, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
i think you should look at the posts in the beginner subforum. a lot of great advices in there and i think you will learn a lot from reading it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
First you need to do some research on which project you believe in...then you can see if they do bounties or airdrops. Otherwise you will need to have some money to start..
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

okay.I'm telling you...frist you can start campaign.....join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins.when you have huge money then ttry to trading....you can buy some coins and hold...I think it will be very profitable for you....
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
Forum sites are very helpful for newcomers to the digital money world. first learn how to operate and then invest in it.
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
You can start off by doing bounties..... Like Airdrops then slowly get your account up and do some signature campaign at the same time social media campaign then use the coins earn from there to invest in ICO projects. Wish you all the best
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 29, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
If you don't wanna invest with your own money, i suggest you pick up some freelancing skills as a way to earn some cryptocoins. Translations, programming and writing articles seem to be the 3 most sought after positions in the market currently.

That is what I am doing. I join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins. Because I don't really prefer to invest using my own money, i prefer to hard earned it. I am not good in investing and trading so I just make some offers to earn altcoins.
It will take some time but also a good way to earn some free alts and if you will just hold and wait, it will be very profitable but double check the project as well, some alts project took 3-5 months after the value will grow, so better to find time to read and understand each movements to maximize the profits, I think after some time you will also learn what is the advantage using your hard earned money investing with crypto, time will reveal just continue doing what you prefer and learn little by little.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
If you don't wanna invest with your own money, i suggest you pick up some freelancing skills as a way to earn some cryptocoins. Translations, programming and writing articles seem to be the 3 most sought after positions in the market currently.

That is what I am doing. I join some airdrops, bounties and easy tasks to earn free altcoins. Because I don't really prefer to invest using my own money, i prefer to hard earned it. I am not good in investing and trading so I just make some offers to earn altcoins.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 28, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

It seems you don't have the capability to invest with cryptocurrencies, but you can still make some earnings through participating to any campaigns like signature and social media campaigns that paids you bitcoins or altcoins. But before all, you need to obtain first some learnings and read about cryptocurrencies and understand all the rules of this forum to be a good member of this society.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
As a newbie, you should ask for assistance with those who are experienced enough.
Read or search on google for you to have some informations.
It's important to know everything about this before joining.
And also, be cautious with scams and the like.
Pages:
Jump to: