Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies be aware, don't fall into the trap of getting high ROI in Bull Market - page 3. (Read 284 times)

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
The bull market has started, only talk is going around about the Bitcoin Bull Market. In the meantime, a group of people have come out on various social media who are stealing a lot of money from people by showing various temptations. Among them, the most common victims of fraud are those who are impersonating others in order to obtain trading signals.

Some activities of fraudsters in verious social media:

People don't understand that if the trading signals/airdrop were useful then those who give the signals would be able to earn by trading themselves why are they begging on social media!

In fact, when they use these words 'Binance', 'Bull Run', 'Trust Wallet', 'Coinbase' in their seductive message, people easily believe them.

I am sharing with you the story of my neighbor who has been cheated by someone on Binance P2P market last week, to warn those newbies who get crazy when hearing low investment high ROI.

My neighbor said that while doing P2P trading on Binance, one stranger got very comfortable with her. That stranger gave her a tempting offer, he told to her about a system of earning 300 to 400 dollars daily by investing 3000 to 4000 dollars. My neighbor valued his words very much as she had always dealt with that person through Binance P2P. Point to be noted that the stranger was a verified P2P merchant and deposited a significant amount of assets as collateral, that's why my neighbor slowly started to believe his words gradually(It didn't happen overnight, it happened gradually over months).

At one point, the stranger was able to convince her to invest $4,000 with him. After this, the real story begins, the profit is far from being given, and the date of returning his dollars is getting delayed by telling various stories. At one point, he pretended to be unable to return the dollar, using the excuse of an accident. After talking to Binance support, it was found out that such an incident has happened to many people, and although they held a significant amount of collateral they were unable to help cause the incident happened outside of Binance.

Be aware Binance P2P users, avoid talking to strangers during and after the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: