Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies Earn Free BitCoins - page 2. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 03, 2013, 05:14:50 AM
In the absolute worst case scenario, it may just be a bogus/wind-up site - but I don't see how this can in any way be a scam. After all, you only need to enter your BTC address - it doesn't request any other personal information that can compromise your identity/wallet.

I've tried it, and it says no offers are available at my country (New Zealand) yet either. Regardless, I do like the idea, and am looking forward to those offers being made available. Smiley
Activity: 11
April 03, 2013, 05:05:03 AM
does not seem legit
Activity: 4
April 03, 2013, 03:58:28 AM
lier..!
Activity: 26
April 03, 2013, 02:56:33 AM
New Website: http://getbtcfast.com

The Simple Idea is you complete surveys, usually consumer habits stuff like that. You Get paid for each survey, anything from 0.01 to 0.20.

Once you feel you've built enough and you want to cashout then you can, no minimum. Not only that its instant.

You dont need to sign up you just need your BitCoin Address. Soon users will be able to sign up and will be entered into a draw, which will add up as something like 1% of what everyone has earned on the site for the week.

Hope You Guys Enjoy it.

great idea! will be working on this soon to get started earning.
Activity: 21
April 02, 2013, 09:18:09 PM
then that does worry me. The surveys are provided by 3rd party, I was thinking of changing network, if people aren't getting any surveys then ill have to look into actually switching.... 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
April 02, 2013, 09:15:37 PM
I dont know what country your from, and because there isn't a survey in your area means you can use it, it doesnt make it a scam. Its helpful if you tell me where your from so i can look in to getting it sorted but that kind of comment doesn't help and it hugely incorrect.
The United States of America
April 02, 2013, 09:08:08 PM
I dont know what country your from, and because there isn't a survey in your area means you can use it, it doesnt make it a scam. Its helpful if you tell me where your from so i can look in to getting it sorted but that kind of comment doesn't help and it hugely incorrect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
April 02, 2013, 09:04:27 PM
Scam!
"Sorry, There are no Surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later."
April 02, 2013, 09:01:40 PM
New Website: http://getbtcfast.com

The Simple Idea is you complete surveys, usually consumer habits stuff like that. You Get paid for each survey, anything from 0.01 to 0.20.

Once you feel you've built enough and you want to cashout then you can, no minimum. Not only that its instant.

You dont need to sign up you just need your BitCoin Address. Soon users will be able to sign up and will be entered into a draw, which will add up as something like 1% of what everyone has earned on the site for the week.

Hope You Guys Enjoy it.
Pages:
Jump to: