Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies that has interest in trading! - page 3. (Read 973 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 26, 2019, 11:18:16 AM
Thank you for these sites you gave us. I'll be quoting these websites for reference. Because I will study too  Grin

Studying in trading is not that easy to understand mate, it needs time and hard work.
Then, only babypips.com is the one safe for me, while the the two site are not safe to open it. Though it may give a bit
idea about in Forex but I still go for crypto trading, on which I think is much more easy to learn.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
April 26, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
Great tips its very helpful for me and new trader are you sharing your experience and knowledge about trading, this will really be help newbies as like me.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 26, 2019, 06:29:45 AM
You have rich experience in everything OP. I also tried stocks but it doesn't give the profit I want like in crypto. Cryptocurrencies are a beast when it comes to multipliers so I hunger for more btc and altcoins more than stocks. I was very close on getting rich on crypto in 2017 but I was so greedy and dumb.
Obviously, crypto trading is still best among all these form of trading, I have had experience in virtually all forms, for forex, I was making profits too but I cannot remember the last time I traded forex, although I will always be grateful to forex for the experience it thought me which I have been able to successfully apply to my crypto trading and it has been wonderful all along.

Whatever experience we gather now cannot be a waste, it will always work for one or two things in the future, so like OP said, we need to really have experience in trading and have lots of strategies too, especially those that are just getting use to the cryptocurrency arena.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 25, 2019, 01:05:21 PM
You are quite right mate I also agree with your opinion that we need to learn properly before start trading and yes it’s very important to apply some strategy while trading to be safe from losses.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
April 25, 2019, 01:24:21 AM
Every newbie that wants to join trading should note that this is not the place where you can get rich quick and easily.
This is very common for every people, especially when you say crypto. They feel that you can be a millionaire in just 1 day, you need to work hard and grind for that. Trading is really difficult, especially when you are newbie, you need to learn every detail, but you need to start on the basic first and improve it every single time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 25, 2019, 12:20:45 AM
You have rich experience in everything OP. I also tried stocks but it doesn't give the profit I want like in crypto. Cryptocurrencies are a beast when it comes to multipliers so I hunger for more btc and altcoins more than stocks. I was very close on getting rich on crypto in 2017 but I was so greedy and dumb.
maybe your skill not enough to analize stock market.besides trading on crypto i also invest some my money into forex trading.but i only trade once occur best opportunity.maybe in two week once.it could maintain my psycology.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
April 24, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

Experiences will endeavor to act more aggressive on every deliberance we created to gain massive profits, somehow it can lead to make ourself became anxious for the possible outcome. Newbies with a high inerest on trading are must be aware and accept for every consequences may take over.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 08:57:57 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
April 24, 2019, 08:45:15 PM
As a beginner I had great interest in trading, especially because I was able to make good money without any major efforts. But of course, it’s not possible for anyone to make good money in something like trading without proper strategy.

So our way should be to get a proper strategy working to help our self and benefit. I use proper Trading Tools, which ensures that I am at the right side of things and that eventually benefits me the most to make good money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 24, 2019, 08:25:21 PM
Every newbie that wants to join trading should note that this is not the place where you can get rich quick and easily. Trading requires skill and skill is optained after a long time of doing this thing, I would say at least 3-4 years or so unt you can call yourself a trader. And even if you do this for a few years don't expect to get rich from trading. You can make tens of thousands of dollars in a single day but it's just as easy to lose them the way you optained it.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
April 24, 2019, 07:54:21 PM
Bitmex offers a Bitcoin testnet-based version of their main site at https://testnet.bitmex.com/ if you want to trade for free, but there's obviously not as much volume there. Site layout on the testnet site is the same as on the main Bitmex site though, so it's a good place to get used to the Bitmex layout if you're new to it and a good place to learn how the various types of orders and such.

Additionally, when you start out trading, only put in as much money as you can afford to immediately lose. When you start trading at first, you'll likely run through your account balance very quickly, though most traders initially go through this phase. Trading with real money is also different than trading on a demo account emotionally and mentally, and it's good to practice with at least some real money at first.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
April 24, 2019, 07:46:16 PM
Learn first then trade later and always follow the rules. Trading while starting to learn is not advisable because it may cause a lot of losses and disappointment. It better to arm yourself first with knowledge that needed in trading like technical and fundamental analysis. This is what I followed when I'm still a newbie and never ceased on learning new things that may improve my skills in cryptocurrency trading.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
April 24, 2019, 04:56:11 PM
It does not really work in the current market situation when the volatility is not as high as it had been back in 2017. That was the favorable time of exit. However compared to the previous months, the current months have shown some good vibes in the crypto space and the market is volatile as well. So in order for newbies to make money in trading, they need to gain experience first. And a bullish market like this would be the best part to make the maximum profits.
For traders that are newbies, the best for them to do right now, I think it is to just buy some coins and altcoins to hold till the bull run time, during the bull run, they can then enter the market to trade, because that is when the market becomes more volatile.

So for them to get perfect ahead of the bull trades, they need to then use this period to practice more and gain more experience, that is why we have demo trade, if they can demo trade and adapt to this condition, then they will do greatly during the volatile market. So like you said, experience is the best teacher, now they still have the opportunity to gather enough experience through demo trade.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 24, 2019, 04:18:09 PM
Forex is Foreign Exchange you can buy stocks in here that is worldwide. Example, you can buy apple stocks, Microsoft stocks and many more.
Strictly speaking, Forex is just for trading the national currencies, like USDEUR, USDCAD, USDAUD, and the other pairs. There are about 26 main forex pairs, and other less popular ones. Stocks are not related to Forex.
Dude, I don’t really get what you’re saying, I think that guy is right.
If you open a forex trading page you will see a lot of options to trade and that includes Dow Jones and a lot more, oil, eur, usdetc, though I’m not really sure of the ones he has mentioned but there are stuffs like that on forex trading sites.

Forex and crypto trading looks like quite similar and that includes binary trading too, but I like binary trading due to what some platforms has been offering as of recent.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 24, 2019, 02:36:03 AM
Since we are all here to learn things about cryptocurrencies and to share ideas with each other on a way to increase our knowledge and revenues on how cryptocurrencies market work and how to make money from it, I think it is very important we understand some basic things about how the cryptocurrencies market works and where and how to rendering services for money,  selling products and trading coins in an exchange platforms as a newbies in this forum.
Of a truth I am among those that becomes rich through investing in cryptocurrencies in 2017 and I keep appreciate the ideas behind the whole things.  Having been trading forex,  commodities and stocks it was easy for me to diversified into cryptocurrencies trading and that is because I know how to interpret candlesticks formation and chart pattern and I learned all this without paying a dime from the followingsites : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com, https://forums.babypips.com, http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/
The only way to make money from internet and cryptocurrency in particular is to become skillfull in an area and if you want to be skillful in trading I will advices you to visit all this sites to learn the secret on how trading work as a newbies and form your own strategies.  Remember to demo trade first before putting really money.  I wish you join us at the top! 

Thanks for the useful information mate. However, for me, I wouldn't suggest to newbies to actually delve into trading just yet. I am not saying that it is forbidden, what's I am going to is the fact that trading is really a difficult department of the cryptocurrency market to compete in, not just with other traders but with yourself and the market as well. Many people, even the seasoned ones fall to their knees in this kind of investment, and if a newbie would experience that early on in their cryptocurrency careers, it would really be a big blow to their belief and to their morale in continuing in the market, which in turn, would just affect them and the market negatively in the long run.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 23, 2019, 07:54:05 PM
There are so many ways how to make money in the crypto and for those newbies want to make money in crypto they need to give quality time to learn how to make money in crypto especially in trading there are so many guide how to make money in trading.
Right. You should be more resourceful so that you can find more ways to make profits in crypto. And keep on learning more about cryptos because this will be your tool in making a successful trading. In trading, as long as you are confident with what you are doing, you will surely end up being profitable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 23, 2019, 07:49:16 PM
There are so many ways how to make money in the crypto and for those newbies want to make money in crypto they need to give quality time to learn how to make money in crypto especially in trading there are so many guide how to make money in trading. But remember nothing can make money quick or no instant millionaires herein crypto patience is much more important thing to earn profits.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2019, 07:34:59 PM
Is there any crypto exchange that give a demo? most of forex platfroms are likely gambling, that's why they give demo and free demo balance but crypto for me is totally different. However, we need to be skillful and able to read the condition so that we can take the best decision to gain profits or avoid losses. The only ways to learn is by practice in real crypto trading with low funds. Try to read the condition to predict the price's movement, use indicator, and more. Following signal from other traders is good but you'll be dependant and won't have any skill progress, so avoid it a bit. Keep practice until become millionaire!
Being wide open into the market current condition will help us to understand crypto. A lot of factors that could affect the price trend and as in trading field, we have to make TA for any possible flows in the coming days. Though we can't perfectly catch into 100% but at least we know something, and so we can prepared for it. We don't just rely on signal or in news cause we know volatile we are and we can expect changes all the times.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 23, 2019, 07:29:45 PM
Is bitcoin a secret? Was it ever a secret? People who earned a lot (I include myself here) from bitcoin and crypto in generally (and there are people who earned huge too), earned from being in the right place in the right time, together with having balls to invest some money in cryptocurrencies. There are no secrets in trading, its open source, like this forum is, you come here and check things out, people wrote about everything and anything, each of us share experience on this pages, learn from it, advance, find your own strategy.
Everyone is interested in trading. Its something we all introduce when we get into cryptocurrencies and see that everyone is doing that, its like a natural thing to do, while you are here why to not make some trades.
For you it seems that all people are here to trade on but there are people who do just sit and simply buy and hold forever and some do earn crypto without the need of trading by means of
completing task or works. Trading is just an another option but the thing here on what it makes popular is that it is really good for long term possible profits.Not might be the fastest way but it is
much less riskier than gambling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 06:27:54 PM
You're right, we should share useful information with each other. I would like to learn how to trade better and so I want to thank you very much for your contribution.
Pages:
Jump to: