Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies: The top 40 greatest Wet Farts on this forum: Avoid serious discussions - page 2. (Read 3848 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
please add cryptohunter

Please specify good reason, tnx!
He is a senior member and acts as if he is the god of crypto, calls everybody hurting his ego noobs. Said all coin2 holders are noobs trying to talk up c2, and look at the ranking of c2 today. whines about new coins as scams if he cannot mine them on launch
Activity: 868
Your list isn't compleet without the 2 biggest spammers, spoilers, trolls, mockers, annoying brats where having a reasonable discussion with them is like fucking for virginity. They run around all day and deliberately try to spread mockery.

2 biggest wetfarts

EL DUDE AND ROCKSTAR888
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
In relation to the other top 40 posted on this site It seemed fair to introduce another very helpful list to the Noobs.

I give you, the top 40 of the biggest Wet Farts here!

First of all, what is a Wet Fart?

"A wet Fart is a poster that is on this forum primarily to discredit others and thrive on their Ego's. They will twist every assumption into self claimed facts and totally ignore sensible replies by serious members. The term wet fart therefor relates to those members that produce nothing but loud and unpleasant content."

Here is the symbol to use as indication of wet farts:

Lines are open for your input: I'll top of the list with the first two:

1. New!! Extortion -- the biggest scammer ever. Rumored to be promoted by Himself!.

2. New!! BitcoinEXpress (AKA BCX) -- First Wet Fart around. Rumored to be promoted by LTEX.

3. New!! Cryptohunter -- Upvoted by majority

4. New!! Backtrackit -- Volunteered himself (actually quite brave)!

5. New!! El Dude -- Rightfully listed by reRaise

6. New!! DigitalIndustry -- Honorary member of TWFC
Pages:
Jump to: