Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies this is for you - page 2. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 27, 2019, 07:35:40 AM
Yes, crypto is a bit of luck, but if you want to make money, you need to use your brain. You can't make money just by making hodl, you have to choose the right time to buy or sell.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 27, 2019, 07:26:52 AM
Its nothing new for old investors ,they've been around years ago and they know how crypto works ,newbies are the ones who doesn't want to learn but only cares about the profits ,I hope we all follow the steps of the old ones ,patience is the only key in crypto space
beginners now only want to be profitable, the fast way to gain different profits such as the old user working hard from the faucet and other gifts even though it is not worth a little but the persistence produces maximum results. I appreciate this thread maker because there are still beginners who apply such methods, the old process must have a strong determination
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 27, 2019, 07:19:38 AM
Its nothing new for old investors ,they've been around years ago and they know how crypto works ,newbies are the ones who doesn't want to learn but only cares about the profits ,I hope we all follow the steps of the old ones ,patience is the only key in crypto space
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
March 27, 2019, 07:15:53 AM
I admire your persistence and patience, it's not easy to work on faucets and airdrops just to accumulate coins that have potential in the future, you're an inspiration, but that's what newbies do, but after you learned a lot here, you should make a transition from trading, bounty hunting or offering services, you cannot stay doing faucets for long.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 27, 2019, 07:12:09 AM

Personally, I want to recommend to beginners from my experience that brought me a good profit. The main thing is patience and patience again, and only then all of you will have success in your endeavors. Well, of course, practical experience also needs knowledge, this is a great guarantee of success. So all newcomers wish you great success in acquiring the first cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
March 27, 2019, 07:08:28 AM
I would advice to the newbie when you trying to make an investment or trading do not hesitate to ask the investors or traders that have long experience on this it could help you a lot to know more and your capital will not gone.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:55:39 AM
Am personally thrilled by the experience you gathered in a short period of time. The cryptocurrency industry is wide and opened to many contributors which makes it more likely to get a whole lot of experience. I believe with consistency and determination, there is nothing impossible. My advice is that we all keep learning and building on our experiences because that's the most useful criteria for growing in this industry.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 27, 2019, 06:49:00 AM
you have good points here. i personally always emphasize the importance of having a lower supply and more importantly having a cap instead of being unlimited.

but also you are forgetting that instead of only focusing on earning money and gathering tokens you should also focus a lot of your attention on learning how the market works. i can't emphasize how important this is if you want to be successful not just lucky for a short time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 26, 2019, 02:03:22 PM
Yeah you are right the day you stop trying is the you become useless because any thing can happen at any time and being at the right place at the right makes it easy for you to be able to meat success. Life is all about opportunity once you missed it you can never regained it again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
March 26, 2019, 01:43:42 PM
Corrections are not born without mistakes ,its the way of life ,don't run away from mistakes they are the only way to set a scattered puzzles right. I'm just here to share my own experience since a year in crypto space and readers please have it in mind that no one is perfect ,i like accepting my mistakes so as to move forward ,one step at a time so please correct me if I'm wrong in some areas

Newbies this are few ways you can select good coins and I'm going to set something apart and that is,make sure you do thorough research on a coin or token before investing ,its your responsibility and its a must

Be selective when picking coins and token ,like know different between total supplies, for example I've noticed that low max supply coins appreciate in price better than large supply ones and that doesn't mean that there are no large supply coins that surpass low supply ones but mostly I prefer lower max supply ones

If you are a upcoming newbie that has no cash and struggling to survive ,join airdrops and bounties ,they will help and if you select a coin of let's say 100million max supply ,its not a must to get 10,000 pieces of that coin because a friend of your got it ,3000 pieces is a better way to start , same goes to billion coins if its 100billion ,even with 10$ you would get more than 3000 pieces of the 100million coin e.g pundix

Always remember that a little drop of water will surely makes a mighty ocean ,step by step bit by bit you will get there ,I started with 200pieces of electroneum as cheap as it was when released but now I have 5000pieces ,I got helped through airdrops mostly and some few faucets too ,no matter how broke or penniless you are ,you have HOPE ,the day you stop trying is the day you become hopeless .

I agree with most of what you say. Investors should be careful. Bounty and airdrop gains are not invested in the future, so be aware of this. There's an example I like. The airdrop awards distributed during the launch of the XLM for the first time in 2018 reached $ 100,000!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:33:31 PM
This is luck. Maybe lucky, maybe not. But because of this, you should not give up everything. Perhaps you were very close to the goal. I agree that we must act. If you sit that pockets will be empty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 12:45:06 PM
no need to be selective if you join airdrop or bounty for the first time
as long that free and no need kyc do it just for experience
you will learn from your experience
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 12:20:41 PM
I think airdrop and bounty are already dying, probably one of the 50 projects can pay, as the projects are collected just a trifle compared to 2017 , I think this industry is better to avoid
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 25, 2019, 07:55:16 PM
As for advice to newbies, the real use case for the project is necessary for this industry. I never invest in a project that doesn't have any solution to real-world problems.
Activity: 798
March 25, 2019, 07:50:11 PM
This is just a game. If you have enough luck, you will get the good coins. And you have to wait so long to the coin price raises.

I think crypto currency is now more than just luck
You need to be smart too

If you buy blindly without research you will be at loss openly
But if you buy discreetly and with good proof your profit will also be openly

So do your own research always

I am agree. We must selecting a good coin beside bitcoin and ethereum and make profits from it. Its more than 2000 different coin or token in market and i think we should smart to do it. Doing research on the project or the developers team is not an easy task but i think its worth if we wont lose our money or want making profits
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
Corrections are not born without mistakes ,its the way of life ,don't run away from mistakes they are the only way to set a scattered puzzles right. I'm just here to share my own experience since a year in crypto space and readers please have it in mind that no one is perfect ,i like accepting my mistakes so as to move forward ,one step at a time so please correct me if I'm wrong in some areas

Newbies this are few ways you can select good coins and I'm going to set something apart and that is,make sure you do thorough research on a coin or token before investing ,its your responsibility and its a must

Be selective when picking coins and token ,like know different between total supplies, for example I've noticed that low max supply coins appreciate in price better than large supply ones and that doesn't mean that there are no large supply coins that surpass low supply ones but mostly I prefer lower max supply ones

If you are a upcoming newbie that has no cash and struggling to survive ,join airdrops and bounties ,they will help and if you select a coin of let's say 100million max supply ,its not a must to get 10,000 pieces of that coin because a friend of your got it ,3000 pieces is a better way to start , same goes to billion coins if its 100billion ,even with 10$ you would get more than 3000 pieces of the 100million coin e.g pundix

Always remember that a little drop of water will surely makes a mighty ocean ,step by step bit by bit you will get there ,I started with 200pieces of electroneum as cheap as it was when released but now I have 5000pieces ,I got helped through airdrops mostly and some few faucets too ,no matter how broke or penniless you are ,you have HOPE ,the day you stop trying is the day you become hopeless .
This is very insightful piece of information summarizing the entire nature of how the crypto space and business is. Newbies turn to give up when they are faced with challenges and failures. Challenges and failures always provide you the opportunity to learn and understand how things are done and why some things happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 07:01:31 PM
As a beginner, the most important capital is extensive knowledge about cryptocurrency, if not, you are easily trapped if you invest immediately. This applies to everyone that it is important for us to be vigilant in buying coins and selling tokens at the right time. Pay close attention to what is happening and never give up because the market will recover.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 06:55:39 PM
You said it right, while checking the maximum supply and circulating supply of a coin, try to also know the use case of the coin before buying. It is good to hold a coin with good use case, reason being that even in the bearish market, you won't get worried because you know the value must surely rise.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 25, 2019, 06:07:25 PM
Do your own research, before investing, ensure you are equip with adequate knowledge about the project, invest an amount you can afford to lose, also take profit at every stage of the bull run, do not wait for an unrealistic bull run.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 25, 2019, 05:21:39 PM
This is just a game. If you have enough luck, you will get the good coins. And you have to wait so long to the coin price raises.

Joining airdrops and bounties is more than a game of luck
You need to get priorities and basic facts right at all times

If you can do your own research always; you will always promote the best bounties around
Surely, you will be able to get better results with better research. As a matter fo fact, it is hard to make money with bounties, but there are available some coins that experienced less fall.
Pages:
Jump to: