Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies Useful Skills to Learn while Ranking up your Account! - page 2. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ
In order to gain knowledge about Bitcoin and altcoins you just have to read the posts on this forum. You can learn as much as you want.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
You don't need to know how to program. But you do need to understand how wallets work and have a general idea about cryptography best practices. Ideally you would expand your knowledge in this area. "Stratum info" should mean something to you.

If you don't have a feel for the technology how are you going to make informed decision on what to invest in?
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
It may be seen that programming skills are necessary cause of bitcoin and Blockchain, but everything you actually need to do is to understand them both and how they work for the beginning. The next step would be to follow all crypto news and all changing like forks and so on. You can really can become an expert if you spend for it the biggest part of your free time.
Activity: 140
you dont need programming skills, you have typing, reading, and that's it, keep reading this forum and learning from what you have read, it will expand your knowledge here, you can do it slowly but sure, stay tuned on this forum, you may interest to participate in some erc20 project to get token. you can start by fill the airdrop form.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.
Let me add this link here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
I've got it on reading a thread on campaigns.
This is really useful to newbies and full member's alike since it help us monitor existing campaigns and even new campaigns.
So far so many ICO on the threads I read.
Any suggestions on which forums or thread to read?
Thanks.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Just read a thread on campaign and bounty. Reading the requirements, writing skills is a must. You can also translate from English to your local language. Bottomline is you must be knowledgeable in Bitcoin. Programming skills is a plus so we can understand more technical discussion but not necessarily a requirement. Just explore the forums and read on. I even read a bounty that accepts newbies. Unfortunately it ended yesterday. Well there will be new ones. Thanks for those who share their inputs on this. I'm still following this, hopefully a more experienced member will be able to share or give some guidance to us newbies. Thanks.
Activity: 77
I'm new too but reading some threads on the forums I got this link
https://www.coindesk.com/information/
I think this will be really helpful to us newbies.
Good luck.
This link seems to be really useful.
Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Good luck.

Thanks! This link might be usefull. I will surely check it up.
Activity: 25
Hi I don't think that is necessary but basic knowledge will definitely help you understand more about whats going on and how to navigate easier throughout the different doors of the crypto world. There's many free youtube videos that will help you learn.

Good luck!
Would you be kind enough to please post a
YouTube video here?
Activity: 42
Hi I don't think that is necessary but basic knowledge will definitely help you understand more about whats going on and how to navigate easier throughout the different doors of the crypto world. There's many free youtube videos that will help you learn.

Good luck!
Please can you share those YouTube link to check the videos you mentioned
Activity: 37

Good luck!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I noticed not too many people is sharing on this post. It's really interesting. My friend told me that some projects includes translation of advertisement from English to your local language and vice versa. If you have time to learn some more language like Japanese or Korean it might be fun and helpful to you in the future. I hope more people will share inputs on this. I'll be following this post.

Good luck.
Activity: 364
Learn computer programming not necessary. If you have good knowledge of internet world and handle this smartly then you better Ranking up your account. First of all read carefully all post then you clear your self.
Activity: 83
Good luck.
Activity: 88
Hi! There is no need to be a guru in programming. But some knowledge in the field of computing science will be usefull to understand the mechanism of blockchain.

Most likely for the first time you should read the key topics of that forum Wink
Good luck!

Other than knowledge in computing science any more relevant skills to learn? I was reading a thread on campaigns and bounties. Since I also need to rank up before being able to join such I was wondering if projects will be on programming or there are specific skills required with the said.

When you say key topics of that forum you mean computing science right? Will research for that. Thanks.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hi! There is no need to be a guru in programming. But some knowledge in the field of computing science will be usefull to understand the mechanism of blockchain.

Most likely for the first time you should read the key topics of that forum Wink
Good luck!
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Any tips for Newbies on what skills should be learned to be more productive?
Do I need to learn computer programming?
I can invest in crash courses or just watch youtube tutorial if needed.
Thanks for your inputs.
Pages:
Jump to: