Pages:
Author

Topic: [Newbies]Learning will not make you spam[for newbies] - page 2. (Read 212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
As I used to say; the problem is partly from the way the forum is being sold to people. Some people are convinced to join the forum by spammers and they tell them the forum is for earning not learning, and you can create multiple accounts and join several bounties to cheat the system because ranking up is difficult. They come in with that mindset and already has a biased view of the forum.

I believe the creating the forum welcome message would give newbies a succinct idea of what the forum is about which would get them thinking. Everyone has the quality to contribute positively in this forum, but are limited by their mentality.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Newbies may not know that learning will help them not to spam, copy and paste nor plagiarize. When I was a newbie, I loved to know about bitcoin and want to know more about it, I noticed everything I studied about bitcoin did not only helped me on this forum, it really helped me in a way I am safely keeping my bitcoin and making transactions with the lowest fee that can get transaction confirmed not long, there are many people that do not know about segwit and also how to be making use of mempool observers to track transaction fee, also about the weekends when fee can be minimal. All these are helping me to make good posts on this forum.

I have some friends that I told about this forum, that they can be able to know how beneficial bitcoin can be, that this forum will help them know about bitcoin very well that they can even with time earn some amount of bitcoin if they are contributing good posts. What do comes from them always funny to me, they do say 'can I use search engine to check what they can reply and paste it on this forum', I do tell them no, but they can use google to check for what they can reply but yet they have to also be learning about bitcoin but they can not paste another site materials here or they should include ntue link, that with that they will see this forum just like social media and enjoy what is going on here as I am seeing it now. I also tell them that what is mostly important is by following the threads on this forum that they will gain from it.

I have noticed the newbies that do not want to learn are the ones spamming, plagiarizing and copying/pasting, while they should not do something like that even without reading the forum rules, it will be good for newbies to take it easy, do not rush but be patient, you will get it and move up just like ranked members.
Pages:
Jump to: