Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][NO SCRYPT] Post pictures of your mining rigs! - page 2. (Read 11185 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry, but where can you buy AntMiners? And you don't need a Raspberry Pi, right?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Oh ok. Sorry. I thought there were 3 antminer s1's.
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
My 750 GH rig

I thought the Antminer S1 were a stand alone miner? If so, then what do you need the Raspberry Pi for? Just asking?
The Raspberry Pi is for the Bitfury Rig on the right.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
My 750 GH rig

I thought the Antminer S1 were a stand alone miner? If so, then what do you need the Raspberry Pi for? Just asking?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!
Let this thread LIVE!
I know my hashpower is puny but it's still ASIC.

GLORY TO ASIC!!

Activity: 798
What's in your rig? How much hashpower?
donator
Activity: 1616
Trying to keep this thread alive.

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

Antminer S1 overclocked to 200GH/s+  Nothing exciting...  Linksys router runs ddwrt to bridge via wifi to the main router.  Corsair CX750M PSU with fan facing the secondary ASIC board (which makes a difference in the temperature).  Walmart fan set to full blast.  Everything connected to power strip which is connected to Kill A Watt P3  showing 497W at this time.  I'm thinking of adding an ASICMiner block erupter cube but hesitating with difficulty rapidly increasing.

Ikea table has a gap in the middle which seems to help in dissipating heat.  I monitor from remote the Antminer via port-forwarding (via 1 allowed IP - VPN server).  When temp gets 50+, I ssh to the Ant and drop down ASICs' speed to 375MHz, then if needed to 350MHz (stock speed).

Antminer S1 is solid but needs tlc.  A reboot every day or 2 doesn't hurt either...

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
~400ghs.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Let's kick it up a notch.

staff
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8419
In the interest of continuing this vastly superior thread.

Here is a single blade antminer S1 which mines at 89GH/s sitting on top of an Avalon in a rack in my kitchen. The avalon is one of the original 300 batch 1 devices, which—overclocked— does 84GH/s while drawing 4x the power and making a lot more noise compares to the antminer. (12 million Bitcoins for scale)
legendary
Activity: 1974
no its floating....  Smiley   

hahaha, ok, its floating, i have a magic rig  Cheesy

Should be pulling 850-900 easy with proper cooling - You don't have the ants overclocked and the BF full kit seems to be running at 400 when it could easily pull 550-600ish with proper cooling and keeping the boards firmly affixed.

its not a full kit
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

Should be pulling 850-900 easy with proper cooling - You don't have the ants overclocked and the BF full kit seems to be running at 400 when it could easily pull 550-600ish with proper cooling and keeping the boards firmly affixed.
legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
My 750 GH rig

^^^ What is your Pi affixed to? It appears to be floating in air  Cheesy

its attached to M board  Cool
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
My 750 GH rig

^^^ What is your Pi affixed to? It appears to be floating in air  Cheesy
legendary
My 750 GH rig

legendary
Activity: 952
Rules:

1. No scrypt mining rigs, only SHA-256 like Bitcoin and Freicoin

2. If quoting another post that contains an image, please remove or break the [img/] code(s) so the thread isn't filled up with the same pictures in quote boxes.

Lol almost a full page in, and you've only got one picture of a bunch of BEs, and it's already been quoted without breaking the [img ] tags. Off to a great start!  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
In case you hadn't noticed, this is in the BITCOIN hardware part of the forum.

CPU/GPU mining is now redundant with bitcoin, as it costs more in power and hardware than you will make back in BTC.

UNLESS you are mining altcoins.. But this forum is for BTC anyway so you should go to the altcoin section.

I don't think redundant was the word you were looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: