Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][Pre-ANN][XLTC] We are reviving LiteCoinPlus+ Subscribe to find out when! - page 2. (Read 2810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
LitecoinPlus is still around.
Wallets are staking, you can check the block explorer at http://lcp.Altcoinwarz.com
You may wish to pick a different name.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the first dev created both bitcoin plus and litecoin plus, and just bounced at some point.
But look at bitcoinplus now, 86$/XBC.

With the right advancements, xltc could follow, as it once did in the past.
And probably a nice thing for xltc that it will be introducing POW+block reward (xbc for example = 0 block reward) and will hopefully get a good amount of miners.

xltc will be going to a 4M supply cap, of which 225k coins are in existence already (bought from dev (years ago), mined from POS or traded on exchanges)

Where can I read this information ?

The old topic is not updated
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

If you want to subscribe to the newsletter in order to be the first to know about XLTC launch, bounties and updates you can use the link bellow:

http://new.litecoinplus.org/yKt291
Activity: 17

If still need Spanish translation, PM me

Gladly, when we'll update the OP with more relevant information, we'll get in touch with you. Subscribe to our newsletter to know when that happens
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
the first dev created both bitcoin plus and litecoin plus, and just bounced at some point.
But look at bitcoinplus now, 86$/XBC.

With the right advancements, xltc could follow, as it once did in the past.
And probably a nice thing for xltc that it will be introducing POW+block reward (xbc for example = 0 block reward) and will hopefully get a good amount of miners.

xltc will be going to a 4M supply cap, of which 225k coins are in existence already (bought from dev (years ago), mined from POS or traded on exchanges)

Where can I read this information ?
Activity: 66
XLC is already taken by LeviarCoin - would have been the alternate for Bitcoin Plus.

I will be waiting (it not yet available) for Litecoin Unlimited Grin

XLC is already taken by LeviarCoin - would have been the alternate for Bitcoin Plus.

Wrote XLTC

Yes, the ticker will need to be revised as @notsofast pointed out, it is misleading. In his case is XLTC which stands for crypsy's diminutive of LTC. A debate will fix this in my opinion Smiley

where are the first devs?
Activity: 43
Why Litecoin Plus
What's New?
Activity: 82
Any bounty campaign for this project?

There will be a bounty

Yes, Bounties will be posted later. Signature, Avatar, Status bounties will be included. Also there is an ongoing Bountie, The emai referral bounty that can be accessed as soon as you subscribe to the newsletter.  
After subscribing you'll get a personal referral link that will lead to your profile.
The reward will be distributed from the Referral Fund.

reserved translate Smiley

Thank you, in what language are you willing to translate our board? BTW A Translation Bounty will be published so stay tuned.

If still need Spanish translation, PM me

Wrote XLTC

Yes, the ticker will need to be revised as @notsofast pointed out, it is misleading. In his case is XLTC which stands for crypsy's diminutive of LTC. A debate will fix this in my opinion Smiley
Of course this project very nice and everyone in here would like waitings information furthurmore about this coins.
good luck.

Thank you, we'll do our best not to disappoint.

everybody wants to tie something to vern. vern is chinese now. so move on please

I did a research to find out what you were trying to point us at, specifically... but got nothing! Mind elaborating your post?

There will be a bounty

Yes, Bounties will be posted later. Signature, Avatar, Status bounties will be included. Also there is an ongoing Bountie, The emai referral bounty that can be accessed as soon as you subscribe to the newsletter.  
After subscribing you'll get a personal referral link that will lead to your profile.
The reward will be distributed from the Referral Fund.

reserved translate Smiley

Thank you, in what language are you willing to translate our board? BTW A Translation Bounty will be published so stay tuned.
See the weaknesses in the previous project, I hope that this time the project is successful, will not disappoint us, and be a far better project than before, before launch or afterwards, hopefully can run well, good luck

Thank you, we are taking this initiative in the most serious manner possible. Our goal is to achieve higher results than the Litecoinplus 1.0 did. And we acknowledge that a lot of effort must be put in to it, but we are ready to take on the challenge. Our predecessor had a weak team motivated by greed. Basically they collected the money and left... which disappointed a lot of their followers. We are here to correct that, and provide a better alternative.
To make this project a success we must have:

a) A community that is eager to maintain an healthy discussion and debate. A community that is able to select the best features with a development course that is appropriate for the project's growth.

b) A powerful/open/transparent Dev team that can prioritize, set goals and follow them trough.

c) An system that will bind those two together in order to make meet the common goals.

If we can achieve this, success is imminent.
Quote from: burebizta
New LiteCoin?

An better alternative to current version of Litecoin!

Activity: 82
Activity: 23

Wrote XLTC
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 124
▲™
everybody wants to tie something to vern. vern is chinese now. so move on please
Ah, I see you got a hold of the Cryptsy XLTC wallet, effectively giving you a nice big premine you don't have to disclose? Please correct me if I'm wrong <3

You've got it wrong Smiley
We are launching LTC+ from ground up. Not a single block was mined so far. I guess there might be a coincidence with cryptsy's ticker. We'll probably change it in the future.
Any exchanges yet?

Not yet, our launch is still in the initial phase, subscribe to our newsletter to know when we launch. 
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Of course this project very nice and everyone in here would like waitings information furthurmore about this coins.
good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: