Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Krown - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Decentralized News - page 2. (Read 611 times)

copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
copper member
How Can Bitcoin Be Taken Seriously If There’s No Solution to an Owners Key Being Lost as a Result of Their Death?
https://krown.io/1714/how-can-bitcoin-be-taken-seriously-if-theres-no-solution-to-an-owners-key-being-lost-as-a-result-of-their-death-2

One of the Bitcoin’s best qualities is that it provides a safe space for the store of wealth that can be kept a secret. It is protected by cryptography and private keys. On the other […]
copper member
What Are the Pros and Cons of Bitcoin and Other Altcoins?
https://krown.io/1722/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-bitcoin-and-other-altcoins

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that has no middleman. It operates independently of any government or bank. This has led to government regulations in some countries. Anonymity, decentralization and transparency made cryptocurrencies highly popular. […]
copper member
Will Cardano (ADA) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) Reach $10 in 2018?
https://krown.io/3184/will-cardano-ada-and-stellar-lumens-xlm-reach-10-in-2018

As of September 2018, I can say it’s 99% certain that ADA and XLM won’t reach those levels by the end of this year. Moreover, I would say there is more than 50% probability that […]
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What sets you apart from other crypto and blockchain related sites like Coinmarketcap, CoinTelegraph, Smithand Crown etc. You have just posted that you are decentralized and post crypto related news which everyone else does too. So, give me a reason to choose your site over them.
Activity: 52
I hope you start adding more articles and insightful news that will make the users interested to come back again to your site. Honestly, from what I have seen and experienced, I am not coming back for the second time unless you radically change the interface and content of your website.
Activity: 58
The articles that you have got in your platform are very outdated news related to cryptos and these are the same old monotonous topics. I hope you start serving something fresh soon, otherwise, there are plenty of websites out there for crypto and blockchain news and people will choose them.
Activity: 52
Krown is really a good source of information in the market. It is adding value in this market by providing information to the market. We need such type of medium more in this market. We hope that this will avoid yellow journalism always.
Activity: 85
Thanks for sharing this information with us, it's good to know there are still promising projects out there regardless of the bearish market right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Krown is really doing good in this market. Actually it is one of the medium of getting information about the crypto markets. This is really helpful for the community to take decisions. Such type of new media is really needed and they should avoid yellow journalism.
I often see how many people publish such different news from other sites here, I think it's good when the information is really interesting and useful. However, the forum is not so easy to spread the news, because there are a lot of them.
Activity: 238
Given that Krown is not restrained in a single building but is spread out across the globe is a good thing for the people indeed. That way we will be informed about all the recent news that are happening across the globe, which is something we can use to our advantage.
Activity: 46
Krown is really doing good in this market. Actually it is one of the medium of getting information about the crypto markets. This is really helpful for the community to take decisions. Such type of new media is really needed and they should avoid yellow journalism.
Activity: 69
Krown is actually a great system in the market based on this it is one kind of system where we can get information about this market so this is really great for us and helpful for us because this helps us to take many decisions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
I really like your cryptos news website, it has a very good user interface, I hope you will continue to update the news regularly with the latest and authentic news, with time, it will be popular.
Activity: 46
Nowadays, more and more decentralized exchange is going on. Krown seems like a very great coin to start with. can you provide us more informations?
Activity: 283
Wow, another blockchain project? i do not know if it is any good or not. But definietly will try it because nowadays nothing is as trustworthy as blockchain.
Activity: 70
Decentralized exchange method has become very popular in some years. With it blockchains is also going it's way forword. We need more and more things like Krown.
Activity: 232
I think Krown is the first new reporter group only based on Crypto currencies.people will be get more news from them i believe. Bitcoin, ETh,ETHL all are the name of some most popular cryptos name.
Activity: 84
That's great. Many people will be help to get information I mean news from the krown. That's should be help people who egar to get information about crypto.
copper member
What Is a Bitcoin Pool?
https://krown.io/1725/what-is-a-bitcoin-pool

First things first, what is Bitcoin mining? Bitcoin mining is the process in which Bitcoin transactions (or any other cryptocurrency transactions) are verified and added to the Blockchain – a public ledger. Through this process, […]
Pages:
Jump to: